Remote, MI, USA | Becton Dickinson & Company
Job Description:63 people have viewed this job
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Representing BD Peripheral Intervention in a specific geographical area assigned by the company, and take vital action to attain sales objectives.
- Sells the entire product line to current and new accounts.
- Informs customers of new and current pricing, back orders, and company policies.
- Executes comprehensive in-service of products to all concerned individuals.
- Plans sales calls on a continuous basis, handling sales time effectively.
- Develops detailed knowledge of all products and clinical data.
- Informs District Manager of significant market changes and competitive activity.
- Achieves timely, mutually satisfactory solutions to customer complaints.
- Analyzes customer needs and creates solutions.
- Maintains company automobile and company property.
- Completes and processes BD Peripheral Intervention reports including but not limited to: sales summary reports, expense reports, monthly product tracking reports, account targeting reports, and complaint reports in accordance with established procedures and policies.
Education and/or Experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Management or related area
- Two to three years outside sales experience or equivalency
- Proven human relation and communication skills
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and meet BD's auto safety standards.
Additional Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
- Product knowledge and all features and benefits of BD Peripheral Intervention products
- Surgical procedure knowledge, adequate to illustrate our product benefits
- Basic anatomy
- Medical and surgical terminology
- Thorough understanding of needs/analysis selling
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Understands contract administration
Why join us?
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life’s purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Already a member? Sign In