London, United Kingdom | J.P. Morgan
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:70 people have viewed this job
As a member of our software engineering group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of architecture and design
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Experience of full software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- You must have in-depth knowledge of modern Web technologies - React, Redux, Typescript, RX.js.
- Have a DevOps mind-set, with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Knowledge in memory/ CPU usage profiling, optimizing and tuning is advantageous.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In