Madrid, Spain | Cooper Lighting
Industry:Computer Hardware / Consumer Electronics
Functions:Design / Graphic Design
Job Description:96 people have viewed this job
We’re looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer who’ll be responsible for setting and executing the UX vision for a multitude of touchpoints and channels across the customer journey of our multi-branded professional lighting portfolio. You’ll craft user friendly applications that translate business and user needs into engaging digital experiences. Your contributions will have a global impact and you’ll be fully hands-on when it comes to research, exploration, ideation, and development.
You’ll be part of the Signify Design Team, a diverse team with a global footprint and wide-ranging areas of expertise. Its responsibilities include supporting a variety of business groups, advocating design practices, leading change, sparking collaboration, understanding users, building competence, and elevating the standards for design in our industry. We work closely with product managers, engineers, and researchers to deliver cohesive digital services and products. A love for people, design and an eye for detail is in our DNA.
What you’ll do
- Design the UX/UI for industry leading applications on responsive native- and web-based platforms
- Take ideas from original concepts to cutting edge designs that push the state-of-the-art and build upon the brand guidelines
- Explore multiple solutions providing clear rationale based on user insights, visual quality, usability, and accessibility
- Build high-fidelity clickable prototypes for user testing and demonstration to business partners
- Work with and extend existing design systems to influence UX consistency and quality throughout the organization
- Evangelize user-centric design and engage with customers on a regular basis
- Collaborate and build relationships with key stakeholders
- Present and communicate in a persuasive, authoritative manner
- Participate in improving general design practice and strategy within the business
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a design-related field
- 4 - 8 years of relevant UX/UI design experience in a fast-paced agile environment
- Visual design expertise in the utilization of typography, composition, form, motion, and color in the digital domain
- Ability to zoom in on the details while appreciating their impact on the bigger picture
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest web and mobile design trends, frameworks, and best practices
- Practitioner-level use of relevant design (Figma, Adobe CS, InVision, etc.) and Agile development (Jira, Confluence, etc.) tools and methods
- Ability to demonstrate your past work and process via a strong design portfolio
What you’ll get in return…
Join the company that has demonstrated, with design, that it can change the way we interact with light (think Hue!) and that will, going forward, define how light impacts our everyday life, be it at home, at work or in the public space.This is a unique opportunity for you to join the team of a truly global, international Design community, spanning the planet, with studios in Europe, Asia and the US.
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Already a member? Sign In