Vendor Manager - Global Scaled Operations
Singapore, Singapore | YouTube
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Functions:Purchasing / Supply Chain / Logistics
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience in strategy and/or operations.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
• Ability to work non-standard, on-call rotation weekend, and holiday hours.
• Experience in vendor operations management.
• Experience to deliver results through cross-functional interaction with sales, marketing, finance, product development, and other functions.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment.
• Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management within the organization.
• Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, strategic, and analytical thinking skills.
About the job
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
As a Vendor Manager, you will be responsible for YouTube vendor operations. You will work on YouTube products to enable support for users and creators across channels, and ensure that user feedback flows to the stakeholders and fuels innovation. You will advocate for our users and problem-solve with the internal teams and manage critical workflows operated by extended workforce within the region. You will manage accountability of extended workforce performance and help establish operations at sites while partnering with stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and suppliers to make it a success.
Additionally, you will manage responsibility for provisioning and enabling extended workforce to operate as outlined in the Statement of Work (SOW). You will also manage sections of the long-term global operational strategy and support model, including extended workforce decisions, agreements, vendor selection, and continuous improvements of business processes. In this role, you may be exposed to graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video content during team escalations in line with YouTube’s Community Guidelines.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
• Be accountable for operations by managing overall vendor performance in region, driving vendor selection, consultation, and overall vendor operations strategies.
• Develop and maintain the overall regional workflow strategy. Identify and mitigate risk from a delivery standpoint and ensure compliance with all internal policies and procedures.
• Perform efficient and effective escalation management in line with the established policies and procedures, and partner with cross-functional teams locally and globally to drive continuous improvements at scale.
• Lead and deliver regular business reviews with key stakeholders and vendor relationship management activities.
• Contribute to and drive global initiatives by defining and realizing overall operations strategy, work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
Already a member? Sign In