Vice President, Account Director
Westerville, OH, USA | Syneos Health
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:72 people have viewed this job
You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic VP, Account Director role with GSW.
A VP, Account Director develops a strong partnership with the client by providing strategic support and executional excellence. He/she collaborates with other departments to build a high-performing, proactive team that clients see as an invaluable extension of their own team. A VP oversees and is responsible for the financial health of a brand.
GSW is a full-service healthcare communications agency that goes beyond advertising to create personalized brand experiences. We develop strategic marketing solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech and health-and-wellness clients around the world. We create experiences that involve, inspire, educate and activate people through ongoing brand journeys.
- Account lead for single brand and mentors junior account team
- Creates a strong client/agency partnership
- Partners with other departments to ensure a strong, cohesive team
- Understands product clinical data, competitive landscape, and customer insights to provide strategic value
- Oversee development and execution of projects, ensuring they are on strategy and completed on time and within budget. Notifies clients when issues arise
- Accountable for brand finances
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of advertising agency experience required, with at least 5 years experience working on healthcare and/or pharmacuetical brands
- Good communicator who can develop a clear, well-supported point of view, tell a compelling “story,” and “sell” agency work (e.g., creative, branding, strategy)
- Leader who commands attention and respect, can manage group dynamics and difficult situations, and steer clients or agency teams in the right direction
- Team player who partners with strategic planning to develop a strong strategic foundation for the brand, and partners with creative to develop breakthrough, behavior-changing creative
- Provides constructive feedback in a professional manner to any department to create even better work
- Able to work within a team environment, helping ensure the team functions at a high level and continues to be motivated
- Knowledge and application of new technologies and innovations affecting the health marketplace
Already a member? Sign In