Vice President, Client Experience Digital
Washington, DC, USA | Weber Shandwick
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
Weber Shandwick is seeking a talented Vice President, Digital Client Experience to join our team in Washington, D.C.
The successful candidate will be organized, strategic and proactive. You’re equally passionate about the latest trends in social and digital at large, and you are comfortable working across sectors (healthcare, shipping/manufacturing, government, nonprofit, etc.).
You have a background in digital strategy, and experience managing integrated projects including websites, social, mobile and/or email campaigns. Above all, you love working with clients and solving their communications challenges.
This individual will be charged with managing the development and execution of digital strategy for a range of clients including healthcare and government organizations. This colleague will function as the main day-to-day client contact on accounts and coordinate the work of internal teams (senior strategists, creative, paid media, analytics, developers, etc.). In addition to their responsibilities managing accounts, the individual will also contribute meaningfully to new business efforts in the office as well as the overall growth and evolution of the digital team.
- Provide digital and strategic media counsel and thought leadership to clients
- Educate clients and colleagues about emerging trends, platforms and best practices
- Serve as the day-to-day client contact and resource on accounts
- Manage the financials for identified clients, reporting into account leadership
- Manage the implementation of social content publishing models and website builds/maintenance for clients
- Collaborate with senior internal agency staff to develop strategy and ensure client deliverables are being met
- Participate in new business pitch development and presentations
- Understand industry issues that directly and indirectly affect the client, particularly the regulatory landscape and its implications on social media and website content
- Manage teams, ensuring successful performance and growth
- Collaborate with senior colleagues to guide career development plans for staff
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 – 12 years' experience
- Previous experience with a public affairs, healthcare or digital agency strongly preferred
- Proven expertise in combining traditional and online communications and advocacy strategies, including social media and email advocacy/marketing
- Expertise across all social platforms and best practices
- Experience supporting large clients and driving innovative, integrated programs
- Experience working with creative and/or technical teams
- Success in participating in the new business process
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and comfort working with senior-level clients
Already a member? Sign In