Vice President, Client Experience
Minneapolis, MN, USA | Weber Shandwick
Job Description:57 people have viewed this job
As a Vice President on our Healthcare team, you will be responsible for managing client and inter-agency relationships, playing a critical role in determining the future and long-term success of our Healthcare practice.
You will be responsible for all aspects of a client relationship and account team. You will supervise major pieces of business with multiple work streams and team members. Other responsibilities include recommending programs and activities, coordinating with clients’ goals, effectively delegating projects, offering counsel to team members, and allocating agency resources to match client budgets.
You are also engaged with business development, strategic program planning, and the development of creative concepts. Ideally, you will have both regulated and consumer health experience and a proven track record of managing branded and unbranded campaigns with media and third party partnerships. Additionally, experience with reputation management and crisis communications is a plus, as is experience working with advocacy organizations and stakeholders.
If you are a motivated leader who’s excited about managing talented junior staff members, building strong relationships with clients, and taking your PR career to the next level on a team that’s dynamic, creative, smart & fun, then we want to talk to you!
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Day-to-day client support and counsel
- Facilitating integration efforts with other agency partners
- Driving communications support around campaigns
- Working across internal specialists including media, digital, analytics and creative
- Working with senior counselors on strategy
What We Are Looking For
- Has deep knowledge of regulated healthcare, ideally including Pharma/Biotech and Medical Devices
- Can turn ideas into workable plans
- Capacity to convey ownership of assigned projects to junior team members
- Can build trusted relationships with clients and external stakeholders (including patients and HCPs)
- Can solve conflicts
- Can mobilize and motivate teams
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills
- Aptitude for financial analysis and budget management
- Can complete challenging projects within set parameters
- Exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors
- Commitment and dedication to the agency's success as well as individual career
- Can anticipate client and team needs
- Attention to detail and quality
- Instills confidence with clients and colleagues
- At least 7 years’ healthcare public relations/communications experience
- BA or BS in Communications or in a related field
Already a member? Sign In