Vice President Customer Success - Remote
Anywhere, NY, USA | SAGE GROUP PLC
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Customer Experience & Support
Job Description:77 people have viewed this job
At Sage, we recognize that the world of work has rapidly shifted over the last few years, particularly how we work. That is why we have committed to working in a hybrid way going forward. Human connection is an essential ingredient of the 4 principles that make up our Flexible Human Work hybrid framework and we want to be transparent in what that looks like when you join our Sage family. On one hand, our offices will continue to play an important role in our future and serve as a place for spontaneous conversations, connection, collaboration as well as focused time. On the other hand, we have learned to reimagine where and when we work and to unlock that flexibility and innovation for our colleagues offering them the opportunity to work flex across their home, Sage offices or customer sites.
We invite you to join us and help us write our next chapter. Follow us on our social media sites to join in conversations about open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
EOE AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Intacct was founded in 2000 and acquired by Sage in 2017 to become Sage Intacct. As part of Sage, Sage Intacct continues to drive significant year over year growth, continually ranks #1 in Customer Satisfaction, and continues to grow the Sage Intacct colleague base across the globe.
As the VP of Customer Success, you will be leading an established team focused on all aspects of Customer Success including growth, retention, strategic vision, product adoption, and customer satisfaction. This is a senior leadership position reporting directly to the SVP of Customer Services and Sales for Sage Intacct. The ideal candidate will have a combination of domain expertise (SaaS ERP software), sales experience, and experience managing a large (70) and growing team.
• Create programs aimed at ensuring customers adopt, retain, and grow their footprint on the Sage Intacct solution (identify reasons for expansion and address concerns on retention)
• Create strategies to minimize churn across Sage Intacct products
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction across Sage Intacct’s customer base
• Ensure alignment with customer expectations and behaviors to success, deeply understanding the customer’s organizational goals, culture, and priorities
• Serve as escalation contact for high level (CFO, VP Finance, Controller) customer stakeholders and understand when further escalation is needed
• Serve as executive sponsor working with customers to identify/resolve issues impacting customer satisfaction, product adoption, product usage
• Create competitive compensation and incentive programs for the Customer Success organization to drive accountability, success and results
• Maintain a team structure that is both efficient and creates growth opportunities for existing colleagues
• Recruit and retain colleagues from diverse backgrounds
• 10+ year of business experience
• 5+ year managing a large (70+) Customer Success team.
• Key success metrics for this role are retention of revenue ($200M+ ARR), expansion of revenue ($30M+ ARR at 35%+ YoY growth), and customer satisfaction
• Sage Intacct domain expertise (or another SaaS ERP software)
• Ability to engage across multiple departments and functions including Marketing, Customer Support, Product Management, Engineering, and Professional Services
• Demonstrated business acumen, in high technology and subscription-based software settings
• Experience interacting with C Level Executives
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to varying situations and personalities
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
• Organizational skills and computer competency that will facilitate customer and business tracking, follow-up, and team coverage
• Experience working with a sales team including setting quota’s, compensation plans and planning cycles
• BS/BA preferred
Already a member? Sign In