Vice President / Director Website Strategy Analysis And Optimization
Wilmington, DE, USA | OneMain Financial
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:119 people have viewed this job
• Creates, executes and communicates the Digital Strategy and Testing Roadmap for our Website and other channels.
• Oversees test development, execution, measurement, analysis and communication, centered around a common testing strategy
• In partnership with analytics team, develops relevant site metrics and key performance indicators to evaluate website and funnel performance and identifies opportunities for optimization
• Analyzes performance of website and digital campaigns through the customer journey/funnel; identifies, sizes, and prioritizes areas for opportunity; then implements and report on tests and optimizations. Constantly iterates and deploys tests for continuous improvement of the customer experience and business results.
• Executes on testing plan partnering closely with technology, analytics, legal/compliance and other marketing stakeholders to remove bottlenecks, ensure feasibility of tests, drive proper resourcing levels, and realize efficiency and effective practices.
• Communicates testing roadmap, outcomes and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders and executive leaders across the organization
• Helps set testing strategy and approach leveraging conversion rate optimization best practices. Establishes and refines current methodologies and approaches to ensure the continued evolution of onsite testing and site optimization best practices.
• Drives process improvement changes to maximize team efficiency and output.
• Stays abreast of advances on Digital (both technical and experiential) and look for ways to appropriately integrate these advances
• Works collaboratively with technology stakeholders to assist with successful test implementation and product planning
• In collaboration with technology and analytics counterparts participates in analytics, testing and personalization technology vendor reviews, recommendation and implementation as needed
• Develops relationships with external companies and organizations to share testing best practices, learning’s, proven concepts and practices to further enhance our knowledge and capabilities.
• Manages and mentors a team as needed
• 7+years of experience managing web and digital analytics, testing and optimization activities
• Direct experience implementing and using analytics, testing and personalization platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc.)
• Expertise in executing and measuring performance of A/B and multivariate tests.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present analysis/insights to senior management.
• BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or Statistics, or equivalent experience
Already a member? Sign In