Vice President - Full Stack Java Software Engineer
Plano, TX, USA | J.P. Morgan
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:99 people have viewed this job
· Liaising with business users and other technology teams to identify, assess and document business requirements/user stories.
· Contributing to the architectural direction of the program.
· Designing and executing clean and progressively enhanced code that reflects the architectural direction.
· Undertaking development with modularity in mind to accommodate shifting priorities.
· Documenting test strategies, ensuring that requirements documents/user stories can be easily translated into test scripts, and ensuring the testing plans are fully completed.
· Defining data quality plans to address data quality issues; working with business partners to build business understanding of data issues.
· Continuously improving the efficiency and productivity of the development team
· Liaising with business users and other technology teams to identify, assess and document business user stories and support issues.
· Problem solving production issues and implementing appropriate solutions, with a view to improving code quality.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
Excellent technical understanding of Java Core concepts, including memory management, multi-threading, REST based services and Spring MVC.
Experience developing RestFul services and micro services
Experience using databases and Unix.
Technologies Required: UNIX ; JDK 8, Maven, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate,Apache Tomcat; Messaging (MQ Series , JMS) ; databases: DB2 , Oracle or SQL Server
Desirable skills & experience
Experience using Cloud technologies
Experience in the financial services industry or Document Management
Experience of continuous delivery.
Experience developing integration with vendor products.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In