Vice President, Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai , India | Strategic Insight
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
We're looking for a senior .Net/C# Software Engineer to join our LQM development team to architect, design, develop, and release optimal solutions to business requirements.
- Play an active role in a global agile team developing complex applications with very large data set.
- Responsible for all phases of software development process – from requirements analysis, effort estimation, technical design, implementation, and testing - to defect management and support.
- Study current systems and redesign them to add features & improve performance, stability and scale.
- Bachelor's Degree with preferred Master’s Degree in computer science, information technology, or related fields.
- 10+ years of programming experience with C#, .NET 4.5+, .net core
- Proficiency with SQL Server - Schema design, query optimization, data imports, & partitioning.
- 5+ years’ experience in importing and processing of big data (Petabytes), using data driven processing, distributed processing and parallel processing.
- Proficiency with AWS – Redshift and experience with S3, Kinesis Firehose, EC2, or Elastic Search
- Knowledge of Algorithms & Heuristics to process large data sets.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience architecting complex systems with pragmatic use of design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Ability to work independently as an individual contributor, being proactive to consider team goals
- Knowledge of financial markets & security trading
- Experience with version control using Git or Maven.
- Familiarity with Python and a desire to learn further to be able enhance existing systems.
- Experience with Test/Behavior Driven Development
Good to have:
- WPF, LINQ
- Performance profiling
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience working in a distributed Agile team environment
- CI/CD pipelines such as Azure Dev-Ops
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and UI patterns such as MVC
- An interest in BI Visualization tools such as Tableau and Sisense
- Ability to quickly create prototypes
Already a member? Sign In