VP, AML KYC PROJECT MANAGEMENT LEAD
Tampa , FL, USA | Citigroup
Job Description:67 people have viewed this job
The Project Lead is a strategic professional who drives planning, implementation and stabilization of key change initiatives for ICRM and AML functions in Citi. The change initiatives may include programs that aim to addressobservations from regulators and Internal Audit, enhance effectiveness of risk management disciplines, extend monitoring for new products and markets, and drive efficiency and cost reductions through process improvements, automation and right shoring.
Manage Program/Project(s) assigned to achieve a specific set of business goals, service levels and agreements. More specifically:
- Work with Program Sponsor to ensure business case/cost benefit analysis is in line with business objectives
- Ensure all stakeholders are identified and commit to scope, program/project schedule, key milestones and deliverables
- Develop and maintain a structured plan that meets program/project objectives and business needs
- Ensure all areas of the project are appropriately staffed
- Define and manage the program/project governance structures and communication plan
- Monitor program/project progress and provide regular status reports to the stakeholders and contribute to status meetings
- Ensure planning and execution of tasks as well as the deliverables/outcomes meets the required quality standards.
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies - Identify, analyse, track, manage, escalate and lead resolution / mitigation of risks, issues and dependencies that impact the program's ability to meet the program goals and commitments
- Monitor and control program/project financials, as applicable.
- Monitor and control all changes to program/project scope, requirements and deliverables
- Adhere to PM methodology, all mandated Citi procedures, tools and standards.
- Support any associated ARR/Regulatory reviews
Experience & Knowledge:
- 5-10 years’ experience in program/project management during which s/he applied a structured approach (methodology) to program/project management, planning, estimating, monitoring and reporting
- 5 years plus experience in successfully managing complex strategic program/project through the project lifecycle, from conception through rollout and on-going support in a large or medium size organization, preferably a financial institution.
- Experience of managing virtual teams across time zones
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project, VISIO, Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Knowledge of Compliance and/or AML - Desirable but not essential
- Leadership with the ability to see the big picture without losing attention to detail
- Relationship management skills with the ability to handle conflict and negotiations
- Strategic planning and project management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others through developed communication and diplomacy skills
- Very strong analytical skills
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience and ease of interfacing with Senior Management, Internal Audit and sometimes the Regulators
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience required
- Master’s degree preferred
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred, Six Sigma a plus.
Already a member? Sign In