VP, Brand Transformation
Stamford, CT, USA | Gartner Consulting
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company that steers clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. Our Corporate Marketing team plays an integral role in fueling Gartner’s growth by building the Gartner brand and digital experience, partnering with sales to drive leads, and converting prospects into Gartner clients.
The VP, Brand Transformation will promote and guide the evolution of the Gartner brand as we expand the perception of who we are and what we do both for prospects and clients as well as for our employees. The VP, Brand transformation will be a storyteller for all that is possible in our category; an enthusiastic, big-picture thought leader; and a brand evangelist stirring up excitement among internal and external audiences.
The successful candidate will have the ability to rapidly and vividly convey what is possible with respect to leveraging our brand equity in campaigns, programs, communications, and creative materials. This role will lead the creation, planning, and execution of our inaugural external brand campaign, while also reporting out on results and overall brand health to the company’s senior leadership.
What You Will Do:
- Envision, create, direct and promote large scale brand campaigns that use external media and partnerships to present Gartner’s value prop to new audiences and drive new revenue at scale
- Increase the value of the brand as an asset for business growth; amplify and accelerate business unit activities by conveying a sense of what matters in the minds of our target audiences
- Select, onboard, and build an ongoing partnership with agency of record and/or strategic media buying partner for the purpose of establishing (and operating) an ongoing, persistent Gartner presence in key markets
- Craft, socialize, and revise brand programs in support of specific business unit objectives, expanding beyond current capabilities
- Act as an evangelist for the value of the brand and an asset for achieving business growth objectives, partnering with business leaders to speak at and/or engage employees at key internal meetings for the purpose of building critical mass around key brand themes and ideas
- Track, interpret and respond to consumer sentiment as measured in new, robust brand health programs.
- Maintain a brand asset center; manage the brand design system; advise on product and asset naming.
- Manage a team of brand experts who work to extend the impact of new and existing brand programs.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 15 years experience with at least 8 years leading B2B brand programs with an external focus at a Fortune 500 company
- Ability to distill complex strategies and ideas into effective messaging across the spectrum of stakeholders, including senior executives, business leaders and staff.
- Advanced skills with data visualization and management tools like Excel, Tableau, etc
- Advanced presentation and communication skills, PowerPoint, Keynote
- Advanced creative direction skills, strong video/audio production background strongly preferred
- Direct reporting management experience with successful track record of building, coaching and mentoring highly functional creative teams
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Already a member? Sign In