VP, Business Development - Law Firms
Chicago, IL, USA | Computershare
Job Description:62 people have viewed this job
We Give You A World of Potential
We have a unique opportunity for someone to contribute their talents and strengths as a Vice President Business Development, Law Firms.
Before we tell you more about the role, it’s important for you to know a few things about the department that make this such a great place to work, as well as Computershare as a whole.
Computershare is looking for a dynamic business development to create and drive our sales for the Legal segment within our Governance business line. The right individual will develop strategies for sales of our Entity Compliance solutions including defining our market planning and growth tactics.
We offer fantastic career development and put a lot of time into training and qualifications to ensure the continuous development of the team.
So, now that you know this is a tremendous department in a company that truly supports their employees, I’m sure you’ll want to find out more about the role and what you’ll be involved in.
A Role You Will Love
As the Vice President Business Development, Law Firms you will be responsible for leading the Business Development efforts into many of the largest law firms in the United States. This individual will be responsible for selling all Computershare Governance Services including: Global Entity Managed Services, Registered Agent Services and Entity Management software. This individual will work closely with Executive Vice President and the Computershare marketing team to build a market strategy to identifying prospects, managing the sales process and win new business.
What Will You Bring to The Role?
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or at least 6 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of experience as a top performer selling services to C-level executives
- 3+ years of enterprise sales experience.
- Experience selling global entity management related services and solutions to the General Counsel and Corporate Secretaries of large Corporations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Unwavering commitment to personal performance, and a history of success exceeding annual sales quotas
- Ability to navigate large complex organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all buyer personas (individual contributor to C-level).
- A logical and methodical sales process with a commitment to utilizing CRM and sales enablement tools.
- Intellectual curiosity: someone who strives to understand everything about the market and the needs of our customers in order to provide a comprehensive solution
- It is expected that is position may include travel up to 20% of the time. This is subject to change
A Company to Be Proud Of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards You Will Love
- Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
- Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
- Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
- Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
- Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organizations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
- Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
A Diverse and Inclusive Place to Work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
The more we value and draw upon different perspectives, the better equipped we'll be to solve the challenges of a constantly evolving business environment, and to fulfil the expectations of our customers around the world.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
Already a member? Sign In