VP Business Development
N/A, IL, USA | HH Global
Job Description:62 people have viewed this job
VP Business Development
HH Global is currently recruiting for the position of Vice President Business Development. This person will drive revenue by pursuing new client program partnerships as well as growth opportunities with existing clients. We are looking for a top-performing business development professional who has experience navigating complex, enterprise organizations.
- Drive new revenue growth by identifying, building, and managing relationships with Fortune 500 corporations, namely by developing relationships with decision making senior executives who are responsible for large amounts of spend to create program sales opportunities with new clients.
- Maintain and convert a strong pipeline of opportunities in the company’s business development management system.
- Develop and maintain an expert-level knowledge of HH Global capabilities, solutions, and market differentiators to help clients achieve business objectives.
- Work with industry sector leaders to identify, sell, implement, and deliver company solutions that can add value for existing clients.
- Manage commercial modeling and negotiations with new and existing clients to ensure profitable program operations.
- Stay current on industry trends affecting existing and prospective clients to provide strategic insights to their businesses.
- Provide industry and client feedback to company leadership to continually develop HH Global service offerings that fit the evolving industry and client needs.
- Serve as the main point of contact and strategic consultative partner for clients during the sales and implementation cycle, maintaining superior of service and ensuring client expectations are met.
- Plan and coordinate penetration of new markets and opportunities.
- Foster teamwork and collaborate with internal teams for subject matter expertise, solution development and presentations.
- 10+ years of professional experience in a revenue target-driven role, leading prospective client relationships and driving new business. Industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a business-related discipline.
- Proven record of accomplishment negotiating and closing enterprise-level programs.
- Demonstrated history of building relationships and networks with key stakeholders at Fortune 500 organizations.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Proven ability to identify business opportunities and to solve complex client issues.
- Exceptional relationship building, presentation and communication skills, with the ability to present to mixed audiences and varied levels.
- Ability to travel domestically for client meetings and industry events.
Your resume will be reviewed by a member of our Recruiting team and we will reach out to you directly if your background fits with our company objectives and role requirements. We use video conference software (Microsoft Teams) to conduct our interviews, but all interviews will be live with a member of our Recruiting or Hiring teams. In-person interviews may be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: HH Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Already a member? Sign In