VP Business Development
Scottsdale, AZ, USA | Koch
Industry:Energy / Renewable Energy / Oil & Gas
Job Description:69 people have viewed this job
DEPCOM POWER, INC is a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC), Operation and Maintenance (O&M), Repowering and Energy Storage services for the U.S. utility solar and energy industries. Our rapid growth, reputation and strong position in the energy market offer dynamic career opportunities for individuals seeking an exciting work environment in America’s fastest growing sector.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify Solar and Solar + Storage EPC business opportunities and lead them through at DEPCOM’s bidding process.
- Work side by side with DEPCOM’s experienced bidding team and customers to understand project specific needs.
- Interface with both internal stakeholders and external customer's to transition awarded projects to DEPCOM’s transaction team and support until contracts are “ready to execute”.
- Support internal transaction team through close collaboration to meet internal risk goals
- Build and maintain customer relationships on behalf of DEPCOM.
- Ensure mutually beneficial outcomes for DEPCOM and external customer base.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High Integrity individual with the desire to assist in the Transformation and growth of DEPCOM Power.
- Strong knowledge of Solar EPC Contracts and Projects.
- Technical understanding of PV Solar & Battery Storage industry
- External facing position— Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
- Well organized and capable of handling multiple project opportunities
- Team Leader capable of managing multiple internal business units to accomplish business objectives
- Ability to travel 25-50% to accomplish business objectives
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong Negotiation, Organization and Communication Skills
- Ability to create mutual beneficial outcomes for both DEPCOM and our Customers.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Already a member? Sign In