VP, Campaign Planning - General Merchandise
N/A, Vietnam | Lazada
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:63 people have viewed this job
Plan and monitor solid year-round campaign planning with clear segmentation for category ( General Merchandise).
Coordinate with Campaign Team on mega/A+ campaigns with goal achievement
Lead A campaign for category with goal achievement.
Facilitate main category campaigns. Ensure that all the Campaign and its landing pages are presented to the highest standards, with the priorities of the customer front-of-mind. Ensure that the relevant departments, categories, business functions are represented and that appropriate product selections have been made.
Develop the campaign marketing plan and define processes for high impact deals hubs like New Arrivals, Bestsellers and during Campaigns like Birthday, Shopping Festival 11.11, etc.
Conduct long and short-term traffic planning that speaks to seasonal marketing strategies as well as long-term objectives, online and offline.
Regularly manage and oversee the campaign Performance – daily, peak events, – working closely with Flash Sales Team and Key Account Management Team.
Partnering with Online marketing team and Integrated Marketing, Guided Shopping team (Search, Ranking, Product Badge) to plan, develop, execute and analyse marketing campaigns across online and offline channels.
Be a co-owner for the category campaigns, working with Integrated Marketing and Product teams to improve customer experience and build a robust, clutter breaking deals platform.
Compile, analyse, and present performance metrics and enlighten potential opportunities for program growth.
Establishing guidelines and best practice for the execution of category campaigns.
Working with Customers Behaviour Analytics / Business Intelligence team, local finance teams and marketing business intelligence teams to measure and report the results of your efforts.
Work with the Marketing Solutions team to compile compelling sponsorship opportunities.
Work with tech teams to drive hands-off-the-wheel deals automation
• Qualifications in Business Administration, Marketing.
• 8+ years of marketing/product management experience, handling marketing, promotions or loyalty programs for a consumer facing, ideally e-commerce or retail business of significant scale
• Strong at both online and offline marketing
• An experienced planner and project manager, with strong cross-team coordination skills. Must be comfortable operating at different levels in the organization, and across various teams – retail, creative, finance, analytics, product and so on.
• Strong data-driven decision-making skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate insights into opportunities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to articulate ideas and persuade stakeholders.
• Ability to think and influence both quantitatively and qualitatively.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and strong attention to detail.
• An ambitious self-starter with excellent communication and follow-through skills.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
• Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
• Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving.
• Quick thinker with the ability to operate with a commercial and customer-focused view
• Fluent communication in both English & Vietnamese.
Already a member? Sign In