VP, Client Relations
Scottsdale, AZ, USA | Vixxo
Job Description:58 people have viewed this job
The VP, Client Relations is responsible for developing and managing key client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and contributing to the growth and development of Vixxo.They must be adept at developing and executing Key Account Plans that deliver sustained profitable revenue growth and ensuring customer satisfaction. The ability to work in a matrixed environment and communicate effectively across the client organization and within Vixxo will be critical to their success. Through partnership with other Vixxo leaders, this role will create client value by developing innovative strategies and solutions that can be applied to key client challenges and requirements.to their clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and execute Key Account Plans that deliver year-over-year profitable revenue growth and client satisfaction across the assigned client portfolio
- Develop and manage key senior executive and functional leader client relationships. Engage regularly and develop deep relationships with customer stakeholders.Be acknowledged as a trusted advisor by your clients.
- Create incremental value by identifying expanded business opportunities across clients that lead to mutually beneficial results
- Communicate the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to Vixxo’s internal stakeholders and develop solutions to support client needs and requirements. Monitor all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Partner with the operations leadership team to develop an operating model that focuses on delivering what our clients value focusing on innovative, cost-effective solutions.
Qualifications and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 10+ years of experience in a fast-paced account management role with proven skills to create, maintain and enhance customer experience, experience with accounts driving $20M+ revenue a plus
- 10+ years managing people including coaching and performance management
- Track record of relationship building with senior executives
- Previous experience implementing national account programs
- Demonstrated record of successfully leading cross-functionally and driving change in a dynamic environment
Other Skills and Abilities
- Possess a strong knowledge and understanding of account management planning with experience in facility or energy management being a plus
- Excellent communicator in-person, virtually, on the phone and through email
- Strategic thinker with the ability to think and respond quickly in front of customers
- Must demonstrate desire and ability to partner with all functional areas of the organization to
- achieve business success
- Ability to identify expanded business opportunities and partner with sales.
- Proven business, financial and analytical acumen
Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate computer keyboard and telephone. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The position requires travel. The annual rate of overnight travel is up to 60% if located remotely.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is primarily performed in a typical office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Already a member? Sign In