VP, Consumer Digital Products
Bridgeport, CT, USA | People's United Bank
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:94 people have viewed this job
The VP, Consumer Digital Products manages and oversees the Online and Mobile banking suite of digital products for People’s United Bank. This role is responsible for creating the product roadmap, aligning the products with bank strategies, driving the product implementation and ensuring successful customer rollout.
This role is responsible for overseeing and guiding junior staff members to ensure implementations are on-time, on-budget and meet or exceed the expectations of our customers and stakeholders.
This position will identify emerging risks and trends ensuring that proper controls and processes have been established across all service and operations teams for smooth product support handoff.
This position will serve as the product owner for the bank’s Consumer eBanking platform and provide advice and consent over other retail or wealth management digital products.
• Own and manage key product manager relationships at places including FIS, Zenmonics Market Research providers and other related digital outside services.
• Publish department position papers on key consumer digital experience trends and events and ensure our executive teams remain informed and engaged.
• Lead cross functional and cross divisional implementation teams while managing key executive and stakeholder relationships. Participate in bank-wide initiatives as needed.
• Perform and/or ensure that detailed and effective business analysis is performed and acted upon by the relevant actors.
• VP Consumer Digital Products must know and learn both the product and operating process at a detailed level - being able to rapidly manage issues and enhancements without intervention from management.
• Manage digital staff and mentor junior digital analysts as assigned.
• Take lead in creating requirements/user stories and orchestrating work efforts / sprints across internal and partner teams.
• Research and recommend new products and services enhancements.
• Assist in contract review and administration.
Advanced college degree or equivalent work experience required.
10+ years of relevant work experience.
Additional Job Requirements:
Ability to lead and motivate a team of Product Managers to accomplish goals and move the business forward.
In-depth knowledge of specific Consumer banking products and the overall industry.
Strong ability to execute both strategic and tactical efforts related to the development and management of new products/product enhancements.
Excellent ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
Superior motivation and drive to meet continual new challenges.
Superior project management and leadership skills to manage projects across multiple functional areas.
Excellent ability to oversee and manage multiple, complex projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
Superior analytical and creative thinking skills. Demonstrated ability to utilize perspective and analytical acumen to create solutions to tough problems.
Excellent ability to pay close attention to details and understand complex systems and technology processes.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact skillfully and articulate with conviction points of view and expertise to business partners and associates.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In