VP, Digital Fraud Risk Officer
Jacksonville, FL, USA | Citi Private Bank
Legal / Compliance
Job Description:68 people have viewed this job
- Analyzes processes & controls, manage projects, and provides input in the definition of requirements/user stories associated to fraud risk mitigation solutions for Citi’s customer-facing digital offerings.
- Act as the primary point of contact to the Business leads and technology partners to drive solutions.
- Maintain strong awareness of industry trends so these can be effectively communicated to Business partners and clients.
- Evaluate risk & return, measures, and interprets results.
- Evaluate potential technology enhancements that improve business controls or reduce impact to customer experience.
- Support the Control group in the evaluation and management of Global policies and standards.
- Produce regular performance reporting for stakeholders to coordinate actions and mitigation plans.
- Assesses the spectrum of risks and how those risks arise from new product offerings.
- Identifies reputational risk and its operational/financial cause & effect. Manages situations that create risk & compliance considerations for Citi.
- Takes responsibility for addressing problems, finding solutions and making prudent decisions.
- Adopts proactive, not reactive, approach and offers creative solutions. Strives for continuous improvement.
- Identify MIS and data needs in the fraud risk environment.
- Make decisions in a timely manner, balancing a need for action with a need for analysis.
- Identify issues and outlines project scope. Probes beyond symptoms to determine the underlying causes of problems.
- Functions as a lead contributor with significant knowledge of digital channel fraud risk exposure across broad department activities.
- Understands online/mobile banking risks and control issues and can identify meaningful solutions.
- Supports diversity by actively building and cultivating strong connections and partnerships across businesses/regions.
The scope of work will focus heavily on strong collaboration with the Fraud, Business and Technology partners as it relates to projects integrating detection and authentication solutions or more broadly, as business needs dictate. Additionally, the role will be responsible for developing presentations, communicating action and mitigation plans, and partner with fraud risk managers to define business requirements. Excellent written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Direct experience and intimate knowledge of fraud management disciplines, online/mobile channel platforms and
functionalities including digital fraud detection systems that leverage risk models, device print technologies, biometrics, and multi-factor authentication strategies.
- Possesses strong institutional knowledge of internet/mobile banking technologies/platforms, functionalities, detection
tools, existing and emerging fraud risks, and fraud mitigation solutions.
- Working knowledge of Information Security risks and controls.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills that enable articulation of fraud needs to business and technology partners that result in viable solutions in a complex environment.
- Ability to work independently and influence others.
- Experience with Agile methodology principles.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In