VP, Digital Plus
Singapore, Singapore | United Overseas Bank
Industry:Banking / Investment Banking
Job Description:57 people have viewed this job
• Able to conceptualise and come up with various angles of tackling issues and problem, recommend a way forward, and proactively implement the agreed solution
• Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic & business Case planning to tactical activities
• Work with the Personal Financial Services teams to understand their needs, and solution how mobile can help grow their business lines
• Understand the business issues and be able to translate it into requirements to the technology team
• Monitoring of project deadlines and schedules
• Crafting of user stories and prioritization for Sprint development within the proposed project scope
• Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project
Marketing & Execution
• Work with the Marketing and PR teams to plan for public launches of new digital services and features
• Track progress and take up (adoption) of mobile applications and services through constant review of analytics
• Evolve and innovate offering in line with statistics and findings
• 5 years of product management experience in a financial institution, ecommerce or online environment, with at least 10 years of working experience.
• Broad knowledge of Cards business from acquiring and usage to management of merchant deals and rewards earn & burn
• Strong analytical skills and able to assess multiple systems for troubleshooting. Good problem solver and decision maker.
• Ability to write well and experienced at writing various business documents (i.e. business case and requirements, project plans, product specifications).
• Excellent communications skills and able to work across both business and technology partners.
• Motivated, able to work independently, proactively and efficiently in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Excited and passionate about the Mobile space and its ability to change significantly change the way we live.
• Experience with working in a Hub and Spoke model i.e. centralised product management with responsibility for regional roll outs.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In