VP - Digital Transformation Lead
Irving, TX, USA | Gartner Consulting
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:1 people have viewed this job
This a critical role in pursuing ongoing innovation and transformation, supporting product leadership, rethinking technology to enable Service Delivery. The role will also oversee implementation of Salesforce as the new CRM platform; directly impact Service Delivery org’s retention and growth goals by influencing, driving, and executing critical business processes via technology.
We are seeking an agile and versatile leader who can help us drive Service Delivery organization’s productivity through innovative technology solutions, influence change, and driving tremendous problem solving with business and line leaders, to deliver on end-state with Salesforce for 2500+ Service Delivery associates.
The role will also be responsible for leading a team of product directors and owners to drive fast-paced design and execution of the roadmap, while working cross-functionally with IT org, Transformation org, and other functions such as Sales, Research & Advisory.
What will you focus on in this role?
- Be responsible for partnering on, and building an end-to-end strategy for the Service Delivery team’s technology and innovation initiatives on CRM
- Work with a team of product directors and owners, who are directly responsible for end-to-end implementation of several Services and Enterprise-level capabilities.
- Influence business stakeholders on change and process management, consistently via system. At times, re-thinking current state and drive toward a lean implementation.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, Data Science, Data Analytics, BI, Sales, Service Operations, and Business Leaders to grow and advance initiative success, and craft a product vision against it
- Build and launch products and features in an Agile methodology and at scale, through continuous prioritization, A/B testing, pivoting and designing for scale and robustness
- Continue to integrate our tools to create a unified and seamless experience for our service associates in the new CRM
- Partner with the product and business leaders on the team to decide resources, tools, systems and training will be necessary for our service teams to support migration to new CRM.
- Partner with all service leaders to understand their needs in order to drive client engagement and build that into the backlog prioritization
- Identify systemic issues affecting clients and work with internal organizations to identify and implement fixes, process modification or changes to client’s expectations.
You’re extraordinary at:
- Driving high-performance initiatives while operating under the lean product principle framework and agile delivery
- Analytical problem solving and using fact-based decision making to solve business problems
- Leading product management function, developing a robust testing framework and faster time to market
- Disciplined Scrum knowledge for different products in order to continuously increase velocity
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including products, services and sales in order to empower our client service delivery teams by fully leveraging state-of-the-art technologies to improve efficiency, growth, profitability, and client retention
You will have:
- Top-notch problem-solving skills leveraging systems and tools, optimized processes and ability to leverage Lean Product Principles to A/B test, measure success and continuously improve
- A proven understanding of information technology, knowledgeable in disruptive technologies
- Minimum of 3-4 years of delivering and supporting a transformational initiative
- Hands on experience in supporting package implementation and best practices within an organization
- Agile ability to anticipate need, be responsive and adapt to change
- Very strong project and program management skills; demonstrated track record leading cross-functional initiatives
- Experience with user journeys and product development life cycle
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills, ability to influence decisions and gain consensus
- Excellent time and project management skills, ability to prioritize with proven ROI
- 7-8 years’ experience in Management Consulting, Information Technology Industry preferred
Already a member? Sign In