San Jose, CA, USA | Tapclicks
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:96 people have viewed this job
TapClicks, Inc. is a Smart Marketing cloud solution and a leading marketing technology company for agencies, media companies, brands, and enterprises. Its integrated Marketing Operations Platform includes sales enablement, workflow and order management, analytics, and automated reporting -- all within a single intuitive user interface available on demand in the cloud. TapClicks was founded in 2015, is headquartered in Silicon Valley, has development and sales offices in Boston, London, Hyderabad and Montreal. But enough about us!
Is This YOU?
We are looking for a highly motivated, problem solver and goal driven professional to join our Team as Vice President, Finance. You see our ROI as your mission.
As VP, Finance, you will create, implement, oversee and strategize in the following areas:
Strategy, Planning and Management
• Act as Finance strategic business partner to senior executive leadership team.
• Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
• Create and establish annual financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
• Recruit, interview and hire finance, accounting and payroll staff as required.
• Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
• Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
• Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual financial budgeting reports, forecast vs. budget.
• Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
• Manage cash flow planning process.
Accounting and Operations
• Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems and processes. You are hands-on without micromanaging.
• Oversee the month-end close process, reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for investors and the board of directors.
• Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
• Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state and federal tax returns.
• Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems.
• Work with Human Resources and Legal to ensure appropriate compliance.
• Manage external audit and serve as a key point of contact for auditors.
• Maintain outstanding banking relationships and alliances with vendors and business partners.
• Oversee cash management and AP function, approve payables, authorize wires and ACHs.
• Supervise AR function and provide guidance relating to billing and collection processes.
To qualify for this role, you are a CPA and have:
• 5 years recent experience in a SaaS business, with expertise in SaaS metrics reporting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or an MBA (preferred)
• Background in Public Accounting.
• 6 years minimum experience as head of the Finance and Accounting function.
• 14+ years total accounting and finance experience.
• Outstanding knowledge and understanding of GAAP.
• Experience with raising equity and debt capital.
• Systems implementation experience is strongly preferred.
• Proficient with NetSuite.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence – ability to motivate staff.
• Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
• Significant experience working with auditors, internal controls and compliance-related issues.
Benefits of Working For TapClicks
• The opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing and successful business environment
• Retirement Plan (401k)
• Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
• Paid Time Off (Open/Flex Vacation, Sick, Public Holidays)
Already a member? Sign In