Berkeley, CA, USA | Robin Healthcare
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:63 people have viewed this job
Robin Healthcare is a tech-healthcare startup with a mission to transform our healthcare system from its very core: the doctor-patient encounter. We marry medical scribing with the Robin Assistant™, our proprietary smart device, to help streamline documentation, coding, and other administrative tasks in the background of natural patient care.
Robin Healthcare is seeking a fully 100% remote VP Finance/CFO to lead our finance and accounting team. This executive finance leader provides strategic financial planning and identifies opportunities for improving fiscal performance for the organization. They are responsible for developing and accessing financial strategy and managing financial operations.
Why Work For Us:
Robin is a well-funded, stable company that is on a mission to restore the role of the doctor and bring balance to a wasteful and outdated system so that all of us can experience better healthcare. This is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork! We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Robin is the place for you! When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process.
What You’ll Do:
• Manage finance and accounting functions and supervise finance and accounting staff
• FP&A Analysis
• VC Capital Raising as needed
• Interact with and present to Board of Directors
• Provide business analysis on company operations, sales and product results
• Direct all accounting functions, including payroll, account. receivables/collections, expense processing, taxes, and revenue recognition and reporting.
• Provide leadership needed to plan and grow profit efficiently, including developing budgets and providing accurate projections in support of business strategy.
• Present timely and valid interpretation of operating results.
• Responsible for overall fiscal operations: directing internal financial programs and procedures and maintaining useful relationships with outside partners and vendors.
• Provide ongoing financial analysis and modelingto a range of company leaders in support of key business decisions.
• Provide sound leadership in complying with financial and legal requirements.
• Develop short-range and long-range financial plans to achieve established corporate goals
• Perform other duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
• MBA or Master's Degree in Accounting/Finance from a TOP 10 School
• Strong Board of Directors facing experience
• Venture Capital Raising
• 10+ years in a financial role with at least 5+ years as a finance leader.
• Experience in healthcare or technology companies a plus
• Strong FP&A and accounting background
• Proven track record in successfully supporting growth using strong analytical skills and effective financial modelingand tracking.
• Experience leading financial budgeting and financial planning process.
• Ability to oversee and review corporate accounting functions.
• Solid understanding of financial compliance requirements and experience implementing and managing financial policies.
• High level of energy and ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic business environments.
• Experience with M&A’s, executive compensation, etc.
What We Offer
• Amazing Mission - Break new ground in a stable, well-funded company and fix a broken healthcare system
• Barrier Free Culture- No Micro-Management!! We Remove Bureaucracy and Empower Our People
• Decide How and When You Work
• 100% Remote Work Environment OR WeWork Space Of Your Choice
• Your Choice of Laptop (PC or Mac) and Home Office Setup Stipend
• Flexible Schedule- Build Your Work Around Your Life
• Generous Stock Options
• Unlimited Vacation Time (Must Take At Least 2 Weeks and Shut Off Your Phone)
• Great Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k, etc.
• Paid Family Leave (Up To 16 Weeks)
• Investment Into Your Career With Resourcing For Education And Development
• Close, Fun, And Engaging Community
• Work With Brilliant, Hard-Working, Caring People Daily
• Netflix Watch Parties, Pilates/Yoga classes, Clubs & Social Events
Equal Opportunity Employer: Successful applicants must be eligible to work in the US (visa sponsorship is not provided at this time) and must be able to pass a pre-employment background test. Robin Healthcare is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Already a member? Sign In