VP, FSP Sales
Home Based, United Kingdom | Parexel
Industry:Pharmaceutical / Biotech
Job Description:65 people have viewed this job
• Works with Enterprise Account Leaders & CRDs and the Biotech team to win new FSP sales across all FSP service lines/verticals within Parexel FSP (Clinical Operations, Data Operations, Pharmacovigilance/Safety Services, Regulatory, Translational Medicine, Medical Writing, Medical Affairs)
• Drives and wins new opportunities at Top Enterprise FSP targets, with a special focus on “Top 10” Targets and drive large clinical operation opportunities for “big wins”
• Diversifies client mix by landing new FSP customers to grow business and reduce risk.Expands current customer business through cross pollination to exceed Parexel FSP commercial sales targets.
• Develops a robust understanding of all FSP verticals and is able to articulate the various FSP models and service offerings to clients and internal stakeholders in order to lead the sales process and drive growth across the FSP portfolio
• Works with the AL/CRD, and SC team to support development of bid pursuit materials, including proposal text, responses, and presentation slides when needed.
• Fosters and facilitates internal alignment across FSP verticals, Solution Consultants, operational FSP heads, and Commercial team (ALs, CRDs, CSDs) to drive growth
• Supports training or other needs to educate/inform FSP leaders and Commercial team members.Provides case studies of success, training sessions, etc.
• Sales lead and support for the European operational strategy, including supporting the development of the resourcing and delivery strategy for FSP services in Europe
• Grows the FSP business through exceptional relationship building, selling and closing skills.Work collaboratively with Parexel Commercial Team to both drive new opportunities and win bid defense meetings to exceed commercial FSP targets.
• Works closely with FSP operational teams working at clients to expand and cross pollinate new FSP vertical growth and business
• Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
Knowledge and Experience
• Multiple years of experience in a Life Science industry
• Strong track record of sales performance and managing teams to exceed sales targets
• Experience in Marketing, and managing managers is beneficial
• Demonstrates an energetic, 'make it happen' attitude, capable of thriving in a complex matrix environment with an ability to build strong cross functional relationships.
• Strong understanding of commercial ecosystem and awareness of industry trends in FSP through active participation in leading industry forums and professional organizations
• Ability to see the strategic view and operational excellence for repeat business
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with delivery to all business levels.
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload
• Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, understandable and compelling manner
• Work through commercial sales team, training team, and marketing to drive selling message to Parexel organization and to clients
Already a member? Sign In