VP & GM, Ultrasound
Shanghai, China | General Electric
Industry:Energy / Renewable Energy / Oil & Gas
Job Description:50 people have viewed this job
• Is accountable to set and achieve quarterly and annual P&L operating plan targets (Order, Sales, CM, Base Cost, OM and Cash (where applicable) for Greater China market. Contribute to the formulation of the yearly business plan and strategic review for Ultrasound Greater China business units.
• Is accountable for timely and accurate forecasting of pipeline and sales of per normal reporting cycles.
• Continuously update the understanding of customers’ changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges to develop the product solutions
• Understand and analyze market dynamics and competition to develop business strategy and opportunities for the local teams.
• Know, interact and develop the strategy with KOLs in product relevant care areas, manage professional relations with key customers, academic, government etc. to ensure understanding of needs and GEHC product value proposition is differentiated in the minds of key customer groups
• In conjunction with relevant marketing and commercial ops resources, determine the market potential for product segments and prioritize the opportunities to win.
• Lead the sales team to develop strategic channel management plans for detailed execution.
• Attract, retain, develop world-class commercial talents to realize product commercial strategy.
The business GM of Ultrasound China is accountable for developing product strategy and commercial strategy, growing sales revenue, margin etc. of Ultrasound P&L in Greater China.
• Bachelor degree or above level
• Experience in business management or sales / marketing in progressive leadership positions with the healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of healthcare market and decision makers
• Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development
• Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and go-to-market strategy
• Strong business acumen, financial and organization skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to energize, develop and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as inspirational leader with sales coaching and team building skills.
• Teaming skills – Ability to influence, motivate and work with diverse, cross-functional teams, across levels
• Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
• Resilience – have the traits to compete in a tough market and rally the team to grow with creative solutions and programs
Already a member? Sign In