VP Growth - Remote
Remote , NY, USA | uberall.com
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:152 people have viewed this job
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Around 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
- GROW TOGETHER
- DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
- BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
We are looking for a VP Growth to help further build out the foundation of our demand engine and drive pipeline for our global sales, partnership and customer success teams. Reporting to SVP Marketing & Communications, this role will lead one of our four key marketing pillars (Growth) and be instrumental in helping us through exponential revenue growth.
As the global leader of the Growth team, you come with extensive experience in building and running ABM programs at enterprise Saas organizations globally. You will be leading a growing team of approximately 20 marketing professionals across demand gen., customer & partner marketing, as well as Field and Digital marketing functions.You will work closely with our GTM Operations, Sales, Pre-sales, Customer Success, Partnership and Marketing Leadership teams to ensure a fully integrated and high yielding programs & campaigns that help us generate, retain and grow revenue.
- Develop and lead a high performing global team of demand gen, customer, partner, digital and field marketers globally
- Help set up a demand engine that addresses the pain points of our audience while showcasing the value of our solutions across the key stages of the buyer’s journey all the way to retention and upsell
- Help develop and execute campaigns that achieve quarterly pipeline goals
- Manage budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets, and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI
- Launch integrated campaigns leveraging key channels from email, to ads, DM, media partners, content syndicators, events, webinars, and more
- Set up a functioningABM program in EMEA & NA and run campaigns to reach strategic accounts - prospects & customers
- Partner with GTM ops, sales, success and partnerships on targets, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting
- Optimize our digital channels from paid ads, to the website, to CRO, email, and nurture programs
- Oversee and ensure the usage of best in class techstack to help drive optimum outcome and reach targets
- Support the customer and partner marketing organization in helping retain and grow these key segments through dedicated outreach and programs
- Directly generated Leads, MQAs and SQAs with a shared hyper focus on SQAs with Sales Leadership
- Inbound and Pipeline value contribution
- Pipeline value and number of sales opportunities influenced
- CPL, CPA and ROI by channel
- Customer upsell conversations
- Eengaged customers through customer programs (advisory board, in-product programs, beta etc.)
- ACV growth through partners
- Team performance, including sentiment and retention
- 3+ years of experience leading integrated, multi-channel marketing teams globally
- 5+ years of experience with B2B Saas demand generation & running ABM in particular
- Strong leadership and intercultural skills and comfort with working across cultures and inter-continental time-zones
- Experience at SaaS companies, with a focus on enterprise sales
- Full stack marketing experience, in particular solid knowledge of Demand Gen/ABM, customer marketing, digital channels, events & webinars.
- Experience with a current martech/adtech/salestech stack including leading marketing automation platforms, data intelligence and other digital marketing tools and techniques that drive a leading edge approach to outcome-focused marketing
- Versed in using salesforce and experienced in creating reports, dashboards and thorough analysis of SF data per region, campaign, and channel
- A data-oriented approach that is strongly analytical
- Proven ability to have the command of multiple complex projects simultaneously
- A strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue
- Self-starter; you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Track record of collaborating across teams. You can effectively partner with sales, operations, designers, and marketers
- Fluent in English, other European languages a plus
- Most importantly, you have a strong sense of empathy, can to connect with people on a human level, and are able to build happy and at the same time high functioning teams
What we offer:
- Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base - (our customers our some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
- Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget…
- Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
- Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Winter/Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
- Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
Already a member? Sign In