VP Intelligent Automation Technology Lead
Jersey City, NJ, USA | Ace Group
Industry:Insurance - General
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:162 people have viewed this job
Reporting to the Digital Chief Technology Officer and the Head of Intelligent Automation, the Vice President, Intelligent Automation (IA) Technology Lead will create an internal capability to deploy and run the IA software with specific program to create the test environments, test data, disaster recovery, installation, production and change support. The IA Technology Lead will have full accountability for the IT plan to build the enablers to ensure successful capability delivery.
This individual will
- Lead and manage the Intelligent Automation (IA) technology domain.
- Own the technical relationship with the IA vendors.
- Work closely with the Architecture units on specific automation projects to ensure the proposed solution is doable, scalable and cost effective.
- Use IA reference architecture to develop and implement applications that put IA into production across multiple business and functions.
- Build and run an IA IT COE and production environment.
- Define, implement and maintain best practices including methods and standards in IT to deploy IA. These standards include Agile to support continuous delivery.
- Create the monitoring environment to track performance of the software as well as the process.
- Influence leaders and units across IT including Architecture, Infrastructure Information Security, etc.
- Coordinate the efforts of IT and business to deploy IA across the Group through a dedicated program structure.
Alrdeady a member? Sign In