VP, IT Service Owner
Glen Allen, VA, USA | Leading Healthcare - Hospitals Company
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:60 people have viewed this job
Looking for experienced App Dev Leaders at the VP level in the Richmond, VA area. This VP, IT needs to be a strong people leader and self starters. Candidates should have experience with agile / devops, any PBM experience a plus, but not required.
This position will lead our Core Platforms organization, responsible for 24/7 claims processing, rebates, interfaces, financial systems and other technologies and services core to our business. The successful candidate will have the following capabilities:
* Ability to balance operational stability and innovation needs of the organization
* Able to set, breakdown and execute the vision, strategic priorities, roadmaps and projects
* Run 24x7 IT Operations for core business systems that have performance guarantees and SLAs
* In-depth knowledge of PBM industry
* Understanding of Healthcare data exchange EDI standards such as NCPDP, HL7, FHIR, X12, and others
* Deep technical expertise on application development, data integration, cloud computing, SAAS, and PAAS platforms
* Proven track record of creating, growing and leading a group of leaders and technologists
* Experience in transforming teams to improve business agility, deliver incremental outcomes, and continuously improve
* Able to lead by influence in a matrix organization
* Expertise in organization design, development, and transformation
This person will be responsible for leading and developing the overall technical vision. In addition, this position will be responsible for creating an implementation strategy to accomplish that vision. This position requires broad technical and analytical experience, as well as strong interpersonal leadership skills. This leader works directly with customers to ensure that business needs are met.
Leads changes and enhancements to business processes, policies, and IT systems.
Manages projects, people, customer expectations, and business priorities to achieve customer satisfaction.
Directs and manages technical staff through the SDLC process of: analysis, planning, design, development, testing, installation, and maintenance of support systems for business areas.
Selects and builds strong teams through formal training, diverse assignments, and coaching, mentoring, and other development techniques.
Directs the development of tactical and strategic plans to satisfy technical business needs.
Directs the development of project cost estimates, benefits and assessment of potential project risks.
Manage budgets, plans and expenses; will have cost center responsibilities.
Manages the selection, evaluation, contracting, and integration of externally available hardware, software, and data to deliver business solutions as needed; manage vendor relationships.
Participates in internal and external health industry development efforts.
Shares best practices throughout the organization.
General Job Information
VP, IT Service Owner
Info Technology Group
United States of America
United States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date
Date Requisition Created
Bachelors (Required), High School (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
Preferred Qualifications:?Education:? BA/BS or Master s degree in Computer Science, Business or computer related field.Experience:? Demonstrated experience in computer systems and at least 5 years experience in technical staff management.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:? Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Ability to work and lead staff in a team-oriented environment.Extensive experience in working as a liaison between technical and non-technical groups.Knowledgeable in the use and implementation of SDLC methodologies.Proven ability to facilitate meetings.Minimum Requirements:Education: ?BA/BS.Field of Study:? Computer Science, Business, or Mathematics.Experience:? More than 8 years.Industry:? Healthcare, technology.An equivalent combination of experience and education is acceptable.