VP Management Director
New York City, NY, USA | FCB Global
Job Description:68 people have viewed this job
The VP, Account Director (VP-AD) is responsible for supervising her/his account teams and their resources. Central to the VP, Account Director’s responsibility is ensuring tactical and strategic integrity and training the account team in this regard. The individual is responsible for development of ongoing business on their accounts and assisting with and identifying other new business development opportunities (organic growth).
Identify opportunities to grow existing business and actively participate in new business pitches. Oversee the development of business/marketing strategy for client(s).
Monitor and evaluate the competitive landscape to prove senior level strategic insights. Engage with senior level clients and continue an ongoing relationship development. Identify opportunities for account growth.
Supervise and provide mentorship for team members. Encourage training opportunities as needed.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• On average, oversees client business with revenue(s) up to $5MM.
• Lead the team on strategic/business development and tactical implementation.
• Develop, author and present business plans.
• Coordinate and prioritize activities amongst accounts.
• Identify and proactively respond to needs that arise as well as lead longer term planning.
Possess a good foundation of knowledge of the category to which brands belong
appropriately interpret market research data into brand ideas
• Train, develop, and appropriately delegate to account team - encourage and provide growth and development to junior account management team.
• Provide direction and supervise team on implementation, including development of strategically sound agendas for key events.
• Develop and manage staffing plan to ensure appropriate resource allocation and utilization.
• Oversee contract development and overall budget development and approval.
• Liaise with internal senior managers, scientific services, medical education, finance, etc. to ensure optimal client satisfaction, business development, and income potential.
• Manage current tactical plan and SOW
• Serve as day to day contact for product managers
AREA OF STUDY
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
AREA OF EXPERIENCE
Relevant Industry Experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Is attentive and shows interest in the subject; Expresses ideas clearly and accurately
Emphasizes the broader, longer term vision and values as a means of guiding decisions and actions
Is able to establish and maintain rapport and build relationships with another