VP, Markets and Securities Services Transformation
London, United Kingdom | Citigroup
Job Description:71 people have viewed this job
The Markets and Securities Services (MSS) Transformation team works with all Global Markets and Securities Services businesses and multiple Citi functions, including Legal, Compliance, Finance and O&T to identify, mobilize and execute responses to regulatory and cross-business transformational projects. The primary mission of the team is to design and implement integrated solutions in the most efficient way for MSS and its clients.
Examples of major programs that MSS Transformation currently (or recently) manage include: Brexit; Dodd-Frank Title VII (CFTC SD & SEC SBSD rules); EMIR/Re-Fit; FRTB; IBOR Transition; MiFID II / MiFIR; US QFC Stay Rules; Volcker / Volcker 2.0 and multiple specific APAC/EMEA/NAM Regulations.
This role is a key member of the Team, providing operational and business process management support to the MSS Transformation management team,including assisting with global budgeting and financial planning / tracking processes, portfolio level status reporting, external resource sourcing and third party vendor management and coordination of departmental wide communications.
Responsibilities and priorities will reflect needs of the MSS Management Team and will evolve over time, however the following are some of the specific activities expected of this role:
- Coordinating the search, recruitment and on-boarding of external project resources
- Effective communication with key stakeholders both internal and external to MSS Transformation
- Monthly tracking of external resource timesheets / run rates and reconciliation with external vendors prior to invoicing
- Tracking internal / external resource training completion across MSS Transformation
- Supporting internal queries from project managers relating to projects / program financials
- Assisting with the planning and production of annual budget submissions for the MSS Transformation team globally
- Developing and delivering presentations to senior management covering project and program run-rates and financial status
- Working with MSS Management team to coordinate ‘Voice of the Employee’ actions plans
- Managing MSS Transformation Sharepoint sites
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Experience of resource recruitment processes / project staffing / vendor liaison
- Demonstrable experience of coordinating project financials / MIS reporting / PMO
Skills and Competencies – Must be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Working in an environment with shifting priorities
- Multi-tasking across competing priorities and delivering against tight deadlines
- Excellent communications skill
- Successful teamwork experience & leadership abilities
- Advance use of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Exposure to using knowledge management / collaborative tools (e.g. MS Sharepoint, Teams, etc)
- College/university degree education preferred
- Appropriate industry knowledge & delivery track record is preferred.
Already a member? Sign In