VP of Engineering, Data & AI
Carpinteria, CA, USA | Procore
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
Procore is looking for a VP of Engineering - Data & AI to join the team. Our Data, Insights, and AI teams play a critical role in understanding who our customers are, what they are trying to build, and how to better help them succeed. We’re looking for an experienced executive to propel our team to the next level, to craft a technical vision in partnership with product and design teams that will scale and empower Procore customers to make better data-driven decisions and deliver delightful automated experiences.
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities we all live in.
This position will report to our SVP of Engineering and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA, New York, NY, or Austin, TX offices.
What you’ll do:
• Collaborate with senior product and business leaders across Procore to define and execute a compelling vision for customer data and analytics
• Drive the Engineering Data & AI team’s delivery of a modern AI solution
• Own evangelizing the AI and data technical strategy, design, and scale of the data and AI platform and experiences
• Continue to attract and retain a high-performing team of data scientists, engineers, and analysts with the ability to develop advanced and dynamic algorithms that can function and evolve at scale
• Set data standards and oversee stewardship, ensuring that all products and services have data standards built in from the start
• Enhancein-house expertise in machine learning and artificial intelligence tools and solutions
• Collaborate with product leadership to make pragmatic trade-offs on staffing and prioritizing initiatives
• Align with senior engineering and technical leaders on org-wide initiatives that are both technical and cultural
What we’re looking for:
• Executive-level experience designing and leading large scale Engineering organizations.=
• Ability to bridge data architecture with analytics and AI
• Experience working closely with product management, Design, Corporate Strategy, IT, and engineering functions
• Ability to represent and promote complex business or technical architectural concepts both internally and externally.
• Demonstrated history of building strong cross-functional relationships that foster deep engagements
• Organizational savvy to navigate and manage ambiguous and complex scenarios
• Master’s degree is preferred, preferably in computer science, MIS, engineering, or related discipline
• Passionate about Procore and the problems we are solving for the construction industry
Already a member? Sign In