VP of Finance
Lansdale, PA, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:70 people have viewed this job
Our prestigious client is looking for a VP of Finance with a not for profit background within healthcare or human services. The VP of Finance will drive the financial planning, perform risks assessments, and provide financial statements for external and internal projects. This VP of Finance will retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position ensuring all documents and filings meet federal and internal compliance obligations.
• Oversee the sales analysis and sales reporting process
• Create annual/quarterly financial strategic plan and budget
• Ensure adherence to current financial laws and guidelines
• Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
• Provide insight on areas that need improvement
• Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel
• Assist with all audit and internal control operations
• Oversee the company’s finance IT system
• Ad-Hoc projects as needed
• Support upper management as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 7+ years’ experience as VP or similar role
• Supervisory experience required
• CPA preferred
• Non-profit background required
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Please reach out to Bryan Calhoun - 484.254.9040 if interested in this VP of Finance role.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
Already a member? Sign In