VP of Global Campaigns and Demand Generation
San Francisco, CA, USA | Cloudflare
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:73 people have viewed this job
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
The VP of Global Campaigns and Demand Generation will be responsible for driving global customer growth for one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing global cloud companies. This role will manage the global campaign and demand generation teams who are responsible for all campaigns, demand generation, and digital marketing activities, while managing a large and growing program spend budget. As a senior, strategic, hands-on leader, you’ll partner with other leaders and stakeholders across Cloudflare to build integrated, highly-targeted campaigns and programs that drive customer acquisition, retention, and expansion. You will work cross functionally with Product Marketing, Field Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to drive highly measurable ROI on investments. You’ll also navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. This role will report directly to the CMO and is a highly visible leadership role within the Cloudflare organization which will have a significant impact on the long-term growth of the fast-growing Cloudflare business.
• Proven leader and motivator with deep experience building campaigns and leading large, global demand generation organizations.
• At least 15 years experience in the SaaS/Cloud industry, with 10+ years in an executive leadership position in Marketing and oversight of demand generation for a $300M-$5 Billion ARR company. Cyber-security and/or B2B infrastructure marketing experience to CIOs, CISOs, infrastructure leaders, developers, and security practitioners is important.
• Experience in organizations with a complex, strategic sale where best practices AND technology define a customer’s success.
• Expertise in ABM and the entire ABM and enterprise Marketing tech stack.
• Significant experience working with large, global enterprises.
• Hire, develop, and lead a diverse global team of highly-talented marketing professionals across demand generation, campaign marketing, and digital marketing.
• Scale our global marketing efforts, define and improve KPIs, manage a significant (and growing) acquisition budget, and assume primary responsibility for exceeding pipeline opportunity goals each quarter.
• Develop and execute programs to drive pipeline and closed revenue, leveraging key channels such as digital advertising, paid search, web marketing, email marketing, nurturing, video, webinars, direct mail, events, field activities and more.
• Drive continued growth of our self-service business with targeted campaigns and programs.
• Partner closely with Product Marketing to define campaign priorities and promote new products and features to new and existing customers.
• Drive continual improvement in lead conversion rates, close rates and other KPIs.
• Align closely with Sales partners to execute an effective Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy.
• Demonstrate a strong commitment to ongoing sales and marketing alignment.
• Ideally located in the Bay Area (we are a remote culture but Bay Area is preferred).
Already a member? Sign In