VP of Mid-Enterprise Sales - Remote
Anywhere, NY, USA | Beeline
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:116 people have viewed this job
Beeline pioneered the world’s first extended workforce platform to solve the complexities of managing the modern workforce. With a data set encompassing more than 30 million workers and over $700 billion in talent spend spanning more than 20 years, its intelligence-driven platform transforms how businesses engage, manage, and optimize external talent across more than 120 countries. Enterprises benefit from our unmatched experience and innovation, deeply seasoned experts, and industry-leading partner network to connect them to the remarkable talent within the global extended workforce. To learn more, visit beeline.com.
- The Company: If you love more of a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a competitive compensation and benefits offering - and have a winning attitude, Beeline is for you! Beeline provides software solutions that enable companies to source and manage their extended workforce. As the world’s largest independent provider of contingent workforce solutions, we have the deepest, most seasoned team of contingent workforce experts in the industry and known for the great care we take with clients and our employees alike.
- Our Vision is: Every person, given the right opportunity, is capable of greatness. Every business, given the right talent, is capable of superior outcomes.
- Our Mission is: Our trusted platform connects businesses to the remarkable talent within the global extended workforce.
Purpose of the Position: Sell products and/or services to customer then transition account to an account manager or relationship manager for ongoing maintenance and service. Responsible for development of new accounts and/or generating new business from existing accounts. Pursue sales leads and visit customer sites within assigned territory defined by geographic area, industry, or product/service segment. In addition to face-to-face meetings, engage with customers over the phone and Internet (e.g., chat, email, video conferencing, etc.) to close sales. Execute sales strategy, identify new opportunities/leads, and generate sales reports.Career-level seller. Considered highly skilled at sales techniques and demonstrates strong understanding of company products/services. Completes complex sales with little to no supervision. Typically requires a bachelor's degree (or international equivalent) and 6+ years of relevant sales experience. The VP of Sales can be located at our offices in Jacksonville, FL or Centennial, CO. This position may also be remote.
Compensation: $110,000 - $135,000
- Lead Development- Ability to follow up on leads generated from Marketing and Inside Sales and secure additional meetings.
- Account Needs Analysis- Ability to analyze the prospect’s current and desired business states in order to effectively develop a solution tailored to prospect’s needs.
- Account Presentations and Product Demonstrations- Ability to present subject matter as well as demonstrate software products.
- Request for Proposal Management- Ability to oversee and participate in the RFP process to ensure prospect receives a high qualified, well written, meaningful response.
- Contract Negotiation- Ability to maneuver through contract negotiations in order to close deals that are beneficial to Beeline.
- Proven ability to manage a long and complex sales cycle.
- Strong multi-tasking, project management and organizational skills with ability manage and follow up on 30-60-90 day activities plan documented and maintained on SalesForce CRM
- Consultative Selling Experience- The successful candidate will have the ability to diagnose prospects’ business environment, think creatively and propose tailored solutions, manage relationships across the enterprise, and negotiate contracts.
- Solution Representation- The successful candidate will have the ability to effectively demonstrate the features and benefits of the Beeline software and articulate the features and benefits of Beeline Managed Services.The ability to present with credibility and a command of the business is essential.
- Communication- The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.Writing effective and cogent proposals, RFP’s, and follow up communication is vital.In addition, the ability to speak with credibility and subject matter authority is equally important.
- Business Development- The successful candidate will possess the strong business development and lead follow up skills.
- Interpersonal Skills- The successful candidate will work with outside prospects as well as various members of the Beeline team including Marketing, Legal, Development, Client Services, Inside Sales, and Sales Support.The ability to work well with other people and contribute to the team is highly important.
- Critical Thinking Skills- The successful candidate will have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Behavioral Skills- The successful candidate will be self-directed, work well alone or in a team structure, highly results oriented, and willing to learn and expand his/her technical knowledge base through formal education, professional training and self-study.
- Standard Software Skills Required- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS-Exchange E-mail.)
- Ability and desire to drive change through high-energy, can-do attitude, comfortable working in a high-performance, entrepreneurial, open-door environment.
- Must be an outstanding communicator and team player who demonstrates attention to detail, and who also understands how to ensure finance initiatives that support the long-term strategy of the business.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Five to Ten years software/service solution selling experience.
- Minimum three years’ experience calling on senior executives (Fortune 500 preferred).
- Understanding of staffing and/or vendor management is helpful but not mandatory.
- Strong understanding of software and ASP models.
This list of "Requirements and Responsibilities" are not intended to be limiting.The Company reserves the right to revise this job description based on the actual job requirements as varied from time to time.
At Beeline, we cultivate a positive work environment and are passionate about who we are and what we do. We are looking for talented, driven, and adaptable people who will contribute to our vision, mission and our future!Ideal candidates are intensely curious about globalization and technology, exhibit a can-do attitude, and approach their work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, and be excellent at multi-tasking.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Already a member? Sign In