VP of Operations - Wdc Metro Area
Washington, DC, USA | Morrison Healthcare
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Operations / Production
Job Description:108 people have viewed this job
This exciting senior multi-unit position will provide both challenge and satisfaction while allowing you the opportunity for continued career growth with Eurest Dining Services.
An Exciting Leadership Opportunity to provide overall direction and guidance to business operations with the objective of maximizing growth and profitability. Plans and directs operations within the business to support the Key Performance Indicators.Plans objectives and ensures management is in compliance with corporate, regional and financial goals.
A Progressive Leader who creates a positive work environment that values its employees and their training and professional development and promotes teamwork; and supervises all direct reports and through the chain of command all their reports.
A Senior Management Team Member responsible for managing client relationships. Duties will include the management and leadership of multiple foodservice operations in the Mid-Atlantic region.
What Will You Do?
* Participate in strategic planning meetings to develop objectives of the division and assigned region
* Develop, recommends and implements policies and procedures of the region to ensure maximum income from existing accounts
* Acquire profitable new business and expands existing business within the assigned geographic area.Participates in the sales process for the acquisition of new business.Coordinates the development of proposals and contracts.Prepares and conducts presentations to prospective clients
* Conduct Team meetings with Regional Team Members to discuss objectives
* Prepare agendas and conduct training sessions and presentations on issues regarding quality, safety and HR
* Developand maintainannual budget for the assigned region.Monitors financial reports of the region to ensure budgetary compliance with Regional and Corporate goals
* Visit units regularly to inspect unit operations to ensure contract compliance
* Interface with existing clients to maintain client satisfaction and account retention
* Conduct appropriate annual and semi-annual performance evaluations
* Complete all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policy and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadline
* Project and practice consistent ownership attributes, which provide a high level of customer service at all points of contact
* Train, motivate and develop management personnel to achieve high level of morale and efficient use of HR
* BS/ BA degree in Business, Culinary or Hotel & Restaurant Management
* MS Degree or MBA highly desirable
* Proven ability to manage a team of 6+ director level or above team members
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in multi-unit foodservice management or hospitality operations
* Strong financial acumen including P&L experience
* Must have experience managing multi-unit foodservice or hospitality accounts
*Strong track record of driving client and customer satisfaction
* Proven ability in developing and implementing new business models in the global foodservice market desired Proven ability to work effectively in an unstructured, fast-paced and P&L driven environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Six Sigma training and certification highly desirable
* Proficient with computers; to include MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point), Outlook, E-mail and the Internet
* Must be able to successfully complete criminal background checks (State and Federal) and drug screenings
* Travel is required in this position
Already a member? Sign In