VP of Revenue Operations
New York City, NY, USA | Alloy
Functions:Accounting / Control
Job Description:62 people have viewed this job
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is an Identity Decisioning Platform, enabling innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, fraud, risk and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its customers to access over 80 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences. Alloy is the industry leader, working with companies like Brex and Marqeta, as well as top 20 banks. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Canapi Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!
Why we’re hiring
We're rapidly growing and looking for a VP of Revenue Operations who will help establish and scale the Revenue Operations organization at Alloy. You will report to the CRO and work collaboratively with the CFO and COO. You bring extensive knowledge of Revenue Operations and finance principles and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Come join an exciting startup company in the FinTech space named one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces to work!
What you’ll be doing
- Build a world-class team for the full range of revenue operations, including marketing, sales, professional services and customer success operations. Contribute to overall excellence through ideas, strategies, analytics and creativity.
- Work collaboratively with Business Operations, Finance and Executive Leadership while being a trusted strategic advisor to business leaders.
- Build a robust analytical base and help establish KPIs for making data driven decisions on everything from territory design, quota assignment, sales targets, performance measurement, compensation planning and dashboards to helping lead quarterly/yearly planning cycles.
- Partner on GTM tech stack, including Salesforce strategy, vendor evaluation & implementation, data quality & architecture strategy, etc.
- Build processes and data flows to measure and support marketing lead generation, qualification, conversion, and other pipeline metrics.
- Run a deal desk to provide guidance on pricing and supporting RFPs/QBRs while balancing company objectives - be it growth, ACV, gross margin, segment market share, and others.
- Define metrics, build systems and processes to measure performance of post-sales operations, including capacity and utilization models for implementation teams, accelerating time to go live, and retention metrics for customer success teams.
- Build processes and systems to accurately forecast revenue, particularly variable usage based revenue, and associated incentive compensation, as the company creates a playbook for a revenue model that is a hybrid between subscription SaaS and usage.
- Contribute to the creation of company-wide BI infrastructure to measure key performance metrics and disseminate knowledge on RevOps metrics.
What we are looking for
- Experience: 8+ years of progressive experience leading RevOps teams for growing, software/SaaS companies with a complex enterprise selling environments. Demonstrated success in supporting global sales efforts, complex sales campaigns, ABM, sales to service handoffs, and a team approach to selling for direct sales and channel based sales motions.
- Analytical: you are a master of numbers and proactively slice and dice data in multiple ways to detect conclusive patterns. You are always asking questions and are never satisfied till you receive answers. Strategy consulting experience is a big plus.
- Empathetic: you use the power of metrics, insights, and EQ to help the RevOps team be successful. Because you influence incentive compensation, you have the emotional intelligence to have genuine and respectful conversations, even if you occasionally deliver tough feedback.
- Collaboration: Experience working cross-functionally at multiple levels of the organization including executives, to create processes, solve problems and develop strategies.
- Strategic: Strategic thinking around sales, marketing and customer success by using data driven insights to create plans of action. The ability to understand the company’s strategy and translate it into marketing programs, messages and goals.
- Forward thinking: Ability to solve complex problems and articulate the root cause and recommended solutions. A strong ability to address current day challenges and account for what is needed now and in the future.
- Operational Excellence: Able to drive projects to completion and organize/prioritize work for self and the teams. Sustain execution and urgency in the work processes.
- Strong Communicator: Executive presence and polish with the ability to work and communicate at executive level while still staying hands-on with the sales, partnerships, post-sales, marketing team. The ability to clearly articulate the company’s GTM strategy so everyone understands the vision and goals.
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately and opportunities for growth are abundant at our scaling company. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy; we are remote for most roles!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA employer contribution, FSA, and FSA dependent programs
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibility
- $500 to set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly commuter contribution
- Monthly credits for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly credits for Seamless
- Monthly wellness credits to ClassPass
- Annual Citi Bike membership
- Annual $1,000 learning & development stipend
- 4 free therapy sessions
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.
Already a member? Sign In