Irving, TX, USA | Exela Technologies, Inc.
Operations / Production
Job Description:49 people have viewed this job
Exela is a business process automation (BPA) leader, leveraging a global footprint and proprietary technology to provide digital transformation solutions enhancing quality, productivity, and end-user experience. With decades of expertise operating mission-critical processes, Exela serves a growing roster of more than 4,000 customers throughout 50 countries, including over 60% of the Fortune® 100. With foundational technologies spanning information management, workflow automation, and integrated communications, Exela's software and services include multi-industry department solution suites addressing finance & accounting, human capital management, and legal management, as well as industry-specific solutions for banking, healthcare, insurance, and public sectors. - Through cloud-enabled platforms, built on a configurable stack of automation modules, and 17,500+ employees operating in 23 countries, Exela rapidly deploys integrated technology and operations as an end-to-end digital journey partner.
Health & Wellness
We offer comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental and vision coverage for eligible employees and family members; paid time off; and commuter benefits. In addition, supplemental income protection including short term insurance coverage is available. We also offer a 401(k)-retirement savings plan to assist eligible employees in saving for their retirement. Participants are provided access to financial wellness resources and retirement planning services.
Exela seeks job applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds including, but not limited to, those who are transitioning military members, veterans, reservists, National Guard members, military spouses and their family members. Individuals will be considered no matter their military rank or specialty.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Prepares budget and operates facility within financial goals
• Develops efficient operating processes for the business and ensures operational standards are met utilizing staff effectively
• Develops and monitors performance of key business unit staff
• Supports sales activity utilizing operational expertise, set or approve pricing quotes to meet or exceed gross margin levels
• Creates and/or approves standard operating policies and procedures for site; managing to all company standards
• Identify cost reductions, monitor performance
• Understand and ensure proper use of software systems to maintain accurate production records and financial data (Epicor, IDMF, Job Activity, RITS)
• Implement effective metrics to monitor business performance
• Identify and leverage appropriate internal and external resources to achieve goals
• Manages high level client relationships and potential customer relationships
• Contributes significantly to the sales process including support for pricing quotes, RFP’s, Statement of Work and Customer Contracts
• Provides operational support for new client implementations
• Facilitates and ensures effective communication within business unit and inter-company
• Ensures accurate and timely service to customers meeting quality standards
• Analyze financial information and applies operational practices to achieve business unit and company goals
• Responsible for ensuring the accurate collection, maintenance of cost center financial data including payroll, performance reviews and time and attendance records
• Manages vendors, suppliers and other third party relationships effectively
• Understands, communicates and ensures compliance with company, federal and state policies, procedures and laws
• Develops and maintains high levels of safety awareness, a sound safety process to ensure positive team behaviors, and achievement of safety objectives
• Ensures the security and privacy policies, standards and guidelines are disseminated, understood and applied in order to protect the informational assets of both the company and their customers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• 6-8 years operational experience
• 3 years management/supervisory experience
Additional Desired Qualifications
• TQM and Lean SixSigma
Already a member? Sign In