VP, Performance Marketing & Operations
New York, NY, USA | Dataminr
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:59 people have viewed this job
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You're an experienced, data-driven marketing leader with a growth mindset. You thrive in an environment where you're able to switch from working on strategy to complex data problems to coming up with great creative ideas that will drive conversion.
As our VP, Performance Marketing & Operations, you'll report to the Chief Marketing Officer. You’ll develop strategy, guide execution and optimization, own investment decisions, ensure lead quality and data integrity, and coach a team that can meet the demands of our rapidly growing global business. You'll be responsible for developing and leading a world-class performance marketing and operations team that delivers on the ambitious global growth goals for Dataminr’s product portfolio.
• Set the vision, build, and lead the Performance Marketing & Operations team and foster our data-driven marketing culture
• Responsible for the growth, quality, and continuous optimization of all paid digital channels, digital campaign performance, SEO, and digital conversion success
• Guide ongoing website expansion and continuous optimization
• Own and manage the marketing tech stack, including evaluating, integrating and rolling-out new technology and tools as well as optimizing current solutions
• Develop, manage and maintain the marketing automation roadmap, integrations and workflows and drive continuous improvement
• Guide data quality and data analytics strategy, infrastructure deployment, internal/external alignment and communications, reporting and marketing process governance
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Development, Sales, and Sales Operations leaders to build programs that support our pipeline and revenue targets globally
• Lead a dedicated performance marketing and operations team by fostering a positive growth mindset for all
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
• 12+ years of B2B digital performance marketing, marketing operations, or related growth marketing experience in high-growth, software-as-a-service (SaaS) companies
• 6+ years of digital team leadership experience, ideally with a global scope
• Data-driven marketing strategy, planning, budget allocation and organization alignment experience
• Demonstrated passion for customer experience and engagement using data, insights, and creative instincts
• Experience developing, executing, and measuring digital lead generation programs for B2B audiences and designing, implementing and managing lead management and routing systems
• Deep understanding and successful management of a wide variety of marketing technology tools and platforms including web analytics, automation, lead routing, ABM, personalization, chat, etc.
• Excellent communication capabilities, written and verbal
• Strong bias to action with drive to succeed in a rapidly evolving, high growth environment
• High talent to ego ratio
Why you should work here:
• We recognize and reward hard work with:
o company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
o 401(k) savings plan with company matching
o flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
• We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
o a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
o individual learning and development fund and professional training
o generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
o in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages, and catered meals
o remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
Already a member? Sign In