VP, Process and Digitalization Management
Hong Kong, China | China Construction Bank
Industry:Banking / Investment Banking
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
|Main Responsibilities :|
|- To manage the business requirements related to IT system and process enhancement/automation projects, concerning a particular or general business area.|
- To maintain the version of business requirement documents and a consistent presentation of project scope and deliverables
- To communicate with lines of business, FTD and Oversea Fintech Centre, to analyze and confirm the business requirements/process changes, IT project related issues etc.
- To review the status of ongoing business requirements and IT projects/portfolio, and provide periodic updates to management
- To produce and maintain a strategic plan and implementation path for a particular business area, aiming at improvement of efficiency and transform of operation mode
|- University degree of business management or computer science or related discipline, master degree is an advantage.|
- Minimum of 5 years experience in new product design, business analysis, business process modelling, business requirement management, or IT system development and project management
- Sound knowledge of CCBA products and services, and internal operational policies and procedures
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
Already a member? Sign In