VP Procurement - PB&OS and EME Lead
Manchester, United Kingdom | Leading Financial Services Company
Purchasing / Supply Chain / Logistics
Job Description:115 people have viewed this job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Management, who understand the end to end flow of procurement to join our growing team in Manchester.This is a VP level role within Procurement where the role holder will assist the Procurement Director of Institutional Banking in driving services across the EME region. The role holder will ensure the relationship between Procurement and EME stakeholder community is effectively managed and fully optimised.
What will you be doing?
• The role holder will have accountability for significant aspects of the Procurement agenda within the region for c. £160-200m annual spend, and shall be responsible for ensuring delivery of services across all the Procurement towers. The role holder shall also be accountable for significant, cross BU/Function, global initiatives as they relate to 3rd party spend. This role will interact with the local and regional leadership teams, and will be required to represent the Procurement function in EME.
• Leveraging relationships with senior stakeholders in region (EME)
• Operating as a ‘trusted business advisor’ representing Procurement
• Ensuring that BU/Function and Procurement strategies are aligned, and act as key interface to the Category Procurement Tower and other supporting Procurement towers
• Representing the Director, (Institutional Banking Lead) /their BU/Function at relevant Procurement and BU/Function forums (including Deal Review Boards, SSR, Cost/Spend Board Briefings, and Supplier Risk Forums)
What we’re looking for:
• Multi-category procurement experience in order to add value across a range of stakeholders
• Must have proven experience / knowledge of managing Outsourced 3rd party relationships
• Knowledge / experience in executing agreements in local markets and where services sit under a GFA/MSA under foreign legal entities.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Working knowledge of local country conditions / regulatory requirements pertaining to Managed 3rd party and Internal Services across Europe
• Sound knowledge of Bank financial approval processes including business case preparation, deal memos and presentation to the relevant governance board and management committees and all relevant intermediary steering groups
• Categorical Procurement Knowledge in the HR, Marketing, Professional Services, and Technology areas of spend