VP, Product Management
Remote, FL, USA | Pitney Bowes
Job Description:59 people have viewed this job
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
•Are passionate about client success.
•Enjoy collaborating with others.
•Strive to exceed expectations.
•Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
We’re looking for a Vice President of Product who will play a pivotal role in the future of our company. Our VP of Product will be responsible for the technical vision and development of our Global eCommerce Delivery and Return Services.
- Continue to develop the strategy for our Designed Delivery™ & Returns domestic services anddeliver an operating plan that aligns to revenue expectations.
- Establish Shipping product strategy to strive for better customer satisfaction, while ensuring financial growth, improving business efficiency and achieving competitive advantage.
- Build strong collaboration between Product Management and Engineering to define, develop and deliver new and improved products, tools and services required to achieve program objectives.
- Develop, mentor, and grow a first-class product management team to develop the product roadmap, articulate the unique value proposition based on a deep understanding of the market trends, competitive threats, voice of customer, and analytics.
- Plan, design and track pilot initiatives and impacts before global implementation. Provide operational finance support including tracking spend against budget, measuring and driving financial productivity.
- Follow key product development disciplines, take ownership of product performance and adjust strategy to meet company objectives.
- Partner with key functional leaders (Marketing, Sales and Client Management) to ensure appropriate go-to market strategies are established prior to product delivery and ensure successful execution of the GTM strategy to launch product, drive customer adoption and post launch support.
- Develop comprehensive performance analysis of underlying functional projects, putting data models and analytics in place that provide a platform for strategic decision-making.
- Perform large-scale data analysis and modeling to identify opportunities for improvement and measure the impact of initiatives to make noticeable improvements in products based on impact and feedback.
- Weekly metrics reporting: collaborate with Client Managers and the sales operations teams to track and report all key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals. Refresh all management dashboards, regional reports and executive review documents
- 5+ years working with Shipping & eCommerce business functions, 10+ years in product management and strategy development
- Start-up experience or recognized experience in building a business from inception to growth.
- Demonstrated experience proactively recognizing a challenge or problem and working with a variety of teams and data sources to diagnose the problem and recommend solutions
- Team player and self-starter with strong interpersonal and solution oriented attitude, and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information and see the big picture while effectively managing details.
- Excellent modeling, presentation, quantitative modeling and forecasting skills with experience of working with large and complex data sets.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally and cross geography with all levels of management within GEC and have exceptional verbal and written English communication skills.
- Ability to define projects and execute within timelines and with multiple stakeholders. Proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Analytically-minded, logical thinker with strong problem solving skills and ability to make trade-offs.
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ+ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Already a member? Sign In