VP Product Marketing - Remote
Remote , NY, USA | uberall.com
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:107 people have viewed this job
Help us bring people and businesses together
Our SaaS platform enables multi-location brands and businesses to boost their online presence. From big to small, from Adidas to ZenPark, our client base contains some of your favourite brands as well, we bet.
The Past, Present & Future
In 2013, Uberall was born out of the vision by longtime friends and business partners David Federhen and Florian Hübner. They wanted to bridge the online and offline world more effectively, so companies could generate new customers, build customer relationships and increase their sales. They created a platform that would connect companies with local customers through search and discovery, engagement and conversion.
In July 2021 we acquired one of the most successful location marketing platforms in the US, MomentFeed, and raised a series C funding round of $115m. We plan to seize on this momentum to rapidly expand in North America and become the undisputed global leader in this space. This role is pivotal to us executing on this journey!!
You and us
Around 400 Uberallers, with 50+ different nationalities, live and breathe our three core values:
- GROW TOGETHER
- DEMONSTRATE PASSION & PERFORMANCE
- BE BOLD & DRIVE CHANGE
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
We are looking to hire a driven and self-motivated VP Product Marketing to head our product marketing efforts. You will be responsible for product-related communication strategies including launching products/ features effectively and driving awareness, adoption, and deep engagement for our existing products and features in a way that resonates with, and excites our employees, prospects, customers, resellers and ecosystem partners.
This is a highly visible role that interfaces with a wide set of functions within the company including product, engineering, sales and marketing. You are responsible for defining the product and feature positioning, messaging, go-to-market plan, and success metrics.
You are a calm, seasoned professional with a deep understanding of Uberall’s products and roadmaps, who acts as a liaison between the Marketing team and our Product and Engineering teams.
- Lead a team of three senior product marketing professionals and build on the successes achieved in product marketing organization so far to take this part of the marketing organization to new heights - helping us solidify our standing in the market as the leader in the hybrid CX space
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the market with market research and intelligence through close partnership with the Marketing Insights team and the rest of the customer org., and partner closely with product management to ensure customer needs and insights are central to roadmap development
- Continue to build on the work done on our ICP & target personas, ensuring that our messaging & communication is meeting key persona needs & pain points
- Work with the partnership organization to validate the work done so far on defining our ideal partner profile, product packages & pricing
- Continue to own and build on the work done on the product packaging strategy across all segments and verticals, and make actionable recommendations with respect to pricing based on value and ROI
- Continuously define the positioning and messaging of our products, and translate features and functionality into customer benefits
- Drive all product launch and sustain activities and assets from inception to execution, including internal and external product education & roll out
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders in an effort to collaborate and drive the overall business plan
- Come up with and drive initiatives that take our products & our standing in the market to the next level
- Customer-obsessed must have a true passion for understanding customers’ mindset
- 5+ years of product and/or marketing experience, ideally in a high-growth b2b SaaS company
- Delivered multiple successful product launches, ideally partnering with sales and customer success teams to ensure adoption in an enterprise prospect/customer base
- Experience managing teams or freelancers to execute on a project
- Played a pivotal role in the development of new product lines or features
- You bring a strong attitude towards technology and the ability to connect technical concepts with customer value
- You have proven project management skills, are a strategic thinker and a data-driven decision-maker; at the same time you are hands-on and get things done on your own
- You are an active team player, hands-on and results-driven marketer and communicate on eye level with all departments
- You are an excellent communicator (English fluent, other languages are a plus)
What we offer:
- Market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) scale up with an exciting & international customer base - (our customers our some of the most recognizable brands in the world) and the opportunity to work with a world-class international team
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Remote and flex work hours...yes, d'uh! It's not 1992 anymore. Check our social media content for some remote working stories. Who needs a cubicle, when you can have your cat walking through the video-call?
- Waffle days, bad jokes, a HUGE Project A corp benefit program, a CEO with a pizza oven, global meditation sessions, German language class, LGBTQIA+ community and support, book club, culture committee, individual L&D paths and -budget…
- Hoodie and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new stylish look.
- Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The whole company meets 2-3 times a year (Winter/Summer Party, Just-Because Parties).
- Proper tech, check. Macbook pro, Apple mouse, -stand and Apple keyboard. Need anything else? Let the P&P team know.
Remember our "Grow Together" value from the beginning of the ad?
We mean it.
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
Already a member? Sign In