VP, Product & Partner Marketing
New York, NY, USA | Amperity
Industry:Computer Software / Computer Games
Job Description:68 people have viewed this job
The Vice President, Product & Product Marketing will be responsible for driving the go to market (GTM) strategy for Amperity that will help Amperity to establish itself apart from the market and to fuel brand and revenue growth, both direct and through partners. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the VP of Product & Partner Marketing's primary function will be to commercialize and evangelize our differentiated customer data platform and IP into the right GTM approach, both direct and through partners, to fuel our growth, evangelize our differentiation, and to influence market direction for CDP and adjacent categories.
• Work closely with Business Development to prioritize which partners will help Amperity build a robust pipeline and drive joint goals within the different partner categories.
• Serve as an evangelist and thought leader that inspires; teaching others, creating content, and speaking internally/externally as a subject matter expert.
• Support the business to effectively communicate our value proposition and across field, owned, paid, and influenced and partners using all available tools and deliverables including positioning, core messaging, naming, product demo, sales tools & collateral, case studies, white papers and campaigns
• Define partner joint messaging, content, enablement, and lead generation programs with strategic partners by deeply understanding the needs of each partner segment
• Lead research initiatives that help us make informed business decisions to optimize the funnel and drive product roadmap, positioning, pricing, packaging, competitive intelligence, campaign and messaging.
• Lead and evolve the Product and Partner Marketing teams
• Equivalent of 12+ years' experience managing and mentoring a product marketing team in a tech company, data oriented SaaS organization strongly preferred
• B2B & partner marketing experience required
• Experience operating and effectively influencing and aligning SaaS marketing teams driving outcomes across direct and partner channels
• Prior experience building diverse teams with a strong sense of mission and belonging
• Advanced knowledge of general and product marketing principles, brand and product management
• Demonstrated customer centric mindset
• Strong influence, communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors, partners and end users
Base Salary: $200,000 -$250,000. This range reflects the good-faith hiring base salary range for this position. However, individual salaries are determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications such as skills, experience, and education/training.
Other Cash Incentives: For many of our positions, other cash incentives are also available.
Stock Options: The opportunity for ownership is an exciting part of Amperity's total compensation package. Every employee at Amperity receives a new-hire equity grant, commensurate with the scope of their position.
Already a member? Sign In