VP Revenue & Sales Operations
Carlstadt, NJ, USA | Cepheid
Industry:Pharmaceutical / Biotech
Job Description:62 people have viewed this job
WONDERING WHAT’S WITHIN DANAHER? TAKE A CLOSER LOOK.
At first glance, you’ll see Danaher’s scale. With $22.3B revenue, our 69,000 associates work across the globe at more than 25 unique operating companies within four platforms — life sciences, diagnostics, water quality, and product identification
Career development is important to us - you’ll find associates who are as certain about their impact as they are about where they’re headed next. You’ll find the Danaher Business System, which makes everything possible. You’ll also see a company that investors trust—our culture of continuous improvement has helped us outperform the S&P 500 by more than 5,000% over the past 25 years
We hope you’ll see yourself here, too. What you find at Danaher — and within yourself — might just change the world
WHO WE ARE:
PANTONE provides a universal language of color that enables color-critical decisions through every stage of the workflow for brands and manufacturers.
WITHIN YOUR TEAM
Be a top-level leader within Pantone, reporting to the General Manager of Pantone. This leader will hold revenue responsibility for the Americas and Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), including direct and dealer channels. You will be responsible for developing new strategies and tactics to drive regional growth through direct relationships with enterprise accounts. You will lead a global (excluding Asia Pacific) sales team to execute against targeted revenue objectives, partner successfully with peers and stakeholders across Marketing, eCommerce, Product, Licensing, Consulting Services, Finance and beyond, and shape, develop, and manage a world-class sales and key account management team to deliver profitable growth and gains in market share. This leader will architect efficient sales planning, operations, reporting, and forecasting processes, systems, and tools needed to scale sales operations. You will be a hands-on leader who can accelerate enterprise solution selling and key client relationship and pipeline development within the sales team.
THIS JOB IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO:
Work with the General Manager of Pantone and other senior leaders to develop the enterprise sales strategy, Go-to-Market plan, and pricing strategy, as well as being a key contributor to the company’s annual strategic plan process. You will build upon a dynamic, high-performance sales organization through a team of sales representatives, sales operations, and sales support, driving adoption of relevant processes, tools and metrics. This leader will manage and coach the sales team on solution selling, relationship development, and negotiation. Unique within our organization is the Danaher Business System culture and tools that enable our Core Values. This leader will develop an exceptional level of excellence within the organization; recruit and retain top talent; define a world-class team environment of fun and high energy where team members can do their best work.
WITHIN YOUR ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Lead implementation of sales strategies, tactics, and develop sales plays designed to capture market share, develop new enterprise customer relationships, and generate incremental business that exceeds sales goals
- Build and expand direct enterprise customer base and develop solution capabilities to generate high value contracts encompassing multiple Pantone products and services
- Oversee sales pipeline management, deal progression, negotiations and develop team productivity KPIs to grow pipeline, improve closing rates, increase deal size, and manage margin
- Collaborate closely with Pantone Head of Finance and Business Intelligence team to ensure accurate reporting, forecasting and goal setting
- Work with Marketing and Product to coordinate go-to-market plans, identify collateral needs, live events, external communications, lead generation, and other awareness and interest drivers
- Work with Product teams to provide market-level feedback on performance, competitive market pressures, and qualified customer demands to ensure roadmaps drive incremental revenue
- Identify opportunities for optimization in the customer journey and champion changes to facilitate growth channels through new products or services
- Expand geographic footprint developing international strategies and relationships
- Develop and build deep and long-term relationships with strategic clients and partners. Initiate and develop innovations and service packages, explore sophisticated, differentiating, exclusive partnership models to scale outreach and customers.
- Identify sales and business development opportunities; expand offerings into existing accounts and identified prospects by having a high level of understanding of customer's business strategy and their requirements.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PROFESSIONAL WHO:
- Is a self-starter that is motivated, passionate, and results-focused
- Has proven ability to lead, recruit, train and retain a high-performance sales team
- Is an experienced manager with strong eye for business and willingness to jump in to work side-by-side with the team to get things done
- Has a proven track record in solution selling to enterprise clients. Ability to gain access, communicate, and influence executive-level decision makers at large brands and enterprises
- Has a proven track record of driving market share growth, demonstrated over a sustained period of time
- Has proven experience of working in a matrix environment and delivering strong results
- Has proven experience in building and strengthening relationships as well as changing client perceptions
- Has the ability to address escalations and resolve problems based on a data-driven approach, as well as listening and understanding of customer's needs
OUR CORE VALUES:
We empower creativity and unconventional thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover more powerful customer insights and ultimately creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve. And we would love to have you on this journey with us! Apply today.
Our Shared Purpose – Helping Realize Life’s Potential – expresses our reason for being and the impact that every one of us at Danaher strives to have on the world. Our Core Values define the fundamental beliefs that guide our actions. The Core Behaviours* enable our values and Shared Purpose, powered by DBS as our proven system for achieving success at Danaher.
YOUR EDUCATION AND BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE WILL INCLUDE:
- At least 15+ years of experience in a Sales and/or Business Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Sciences, or related degree. Advanced degree and/or MBA is highly preferred
- Experience in the digital marketing, digital media, and/or design industries, preferably with experience in growing subscription-based products and/or marketplaces
- Experience in selling digital products and marketing or design services a must
- Enterprise selling experience a must
- Experience in digital transformation a plus
- We offer you an employee bonus based on business success as well as annual salary review
- Accident insurance and preventive healthcare (medical, dental, and visual) on day 1
- Training and development opportunities
- 401(k) savings plan
- Tuition reimbursement from Day 1
- Attractive employee referral program
- Paid maternity & paternity pay
- Employee events, sports, and social clubs
- Danaher Wellbeing Program, with rewards
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, financial, and counseling resources)
You can find detailed information at https://www.danaherbenefitsinfo.com/.
You will be part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important. It's a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals. You will work in a leading global company, with a manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself. At Danaher, your potential is amplified. Our culture of continuous improvement defines who we are, drives our success, and translates to a career without limits for our team of 65,000 intellectually curious associates. Listen to our voices: https://jobs.danaher.com/global/en/our-difference.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at any of the Product Identification Platform companies, including Videojet Technologies, X-Rite/Pantone, Esko, Alltec-Foba, Laetus and Linx, in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position, will be deemed the sole property of the Operating Company. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Operating Company as a result of the unsolicited referral.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Already a member? Sign In