VP, Sales - Pharmacy Cloud
Remote, MA, USA | Inovalon
Job Description:1 people have viewed this job
The VP, Sales will lead, drive, and ultimately be responsible for all planning, implementation, execution, and successful achievement of sales (e.g. de novo, expansion, renewal, extension, direct, procurement and cross-sell) for the Company’s Business Unit to achieve the company’s targets of market penetration, revenue, and margin metrics, client satisfaction, product and client diversification, and on-going compliance and regulatory, quality, accreditation, delegation, and contractual requirements of the products and services of Inovalon, its affiliates, and any acquired businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge regarding vision; products, services, infrastructure, operations, markets, competitors, and regulations of the Company’s Business Unit to achieve optimal insight into the Company’s Business Unit Goals, opportunities, capabilities, strategies, functional requirements, compliance and risks;
- Lead, drive and ultimately be responsible for all planning, implementation, execution, and successful achievement of sales, to include:
- Lead, drive and ultimately be responsible for the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies for all new and existing products and services to achieve the Company’s Business Unit goals as outlines above;
- Lead, drive and ultimately be responsible for the development and provision of accurate, detailed, financial projections, process, and personnel performance metrics, and opportunity/deal progression tracking pertaining to the Company’s Business Unit goals, individual products and services, and utilized resources as outlined above on a weekly basis;
- Scale, lead, drive, and manage all personnel teams, tools, processes, policies, procedures, and associated resources to achieve the Company’s Business Unit goals as outlined above; notably including the areas of: sales, marketing, communications, market reputation, market awareness, subject matter expertise, lead generation, proposal development, channel partnerships, and strategic relationships;
- Maintain comprehensive communication with Inovalon Management and appropriate internal personnel, vendors, and clients regarding timeliness, readiness, needs, risks, cost implications, resources requirements, and all other material aspects related to legal affairs; and
- Participate with The Company’s Business Unit leadership in the strategic development of initiatives to identify enhancements which may improve products, services, operations, client appeal, process flow, risk exposure, and overall business function, industry reputation, and financial performance.
- Maintain compliance with Inovalon’s policies, procedures and mission statement;
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined within Inovalon’s Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position; and
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be reasonably provided by Inovalon for the purpose of achieving operational and financial success of the Employer.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in the healthcare and healthcare technology fields with progressive sales management experience;
- Experience in Life Sciences, Specialty Pharmacy, Health System or related sales;
- Extensive knowledge of the Technology/Analytics industry market, business and sales operations;
- Strong client focus and ability to understand and achieve client needs and close business opportunities;
- Ability to grow and develop in an entrepreneurial, fast paced growth organization;
- Experience in building, developing and motivating a high performance and accountable sales team that is committed to results;
- Proven ability developing sales forecasts, business strategies, budgets, quotas, and business plans and delivering presentations, both internal and external;
- Designing and developing sales organizations that are models for success within the industry;
- Exhibits desirable and appropriate professional behavior including leadership, sense of urgency, independent judgment, nimbleness, creative thinking and personal integrity to provide for a cohesive, sales team dedicated to the achievement of corporate goals;
- Ability to design the sales force to effectively target the full account space with a structure that best aligns with the sales process strategies (i.e., account assignments, territory allocation and design, etc.);
- Proven ability to operate as entrepreneur within the teams that are client focused and the ability to instill this quality in others; and
- Established relationships within the Specialty Pharmacy, Health System and or Life Sciences segments is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Management or related field required and 10+ years of equivalent experience in related field; and
- MBA preferred in related field or 8+ years’ experience with equivalent experience.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Sedentary work (i.e., sitting for long periods of time);
- Exerting up to 35 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force;
- Frequently or constantly to lift, carry push, pull or otherwise move objects and repetitive motions; and
- Subject to inside environmental conditions.
Travel: Travel as needed for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
Already a member? Sign In