Beverly, MA, USA | Leading Telecommunications & Wireless Company
Industry:Telecommunications & Wireless
Job Description:75 people have viewed this job
Vice President Sales - Geoverse is looking for a seasoned, Vice President of Sales to develop business with Government, Education, and Enterprise accounts, as well as managing the relationship with the Tier 1 carriers for establishing MOCN agreements to interconnect to Geoverse. You will be expected to support the development and closing of new revenue opportunities for Geoverse. You’ll identify and support new sales opportunities, provide product solutions, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. You’ll introduce company products and services to new and existing customers; develop and maintain accurate sales and revenue forecasts and management of quota funnels.
• You are an accomplished Sales leader with experience in cellular and cloud based technical environments.
• You have an established track record of building and managing effective sales teams.
• You hold yourself accountable for the success of any initiative you are involved in.
• You want to be a part of a high-performance sales organization and hate losing to the competition.
• You are comfortable working in a fast paced, growing, entrepreneurial environment.
The position is VP of Sales with Focus on:
• Carrier MOCN Integration
• Geographic Region - SW USA
• Government & Education
• Named Accounts
• Understand and implement sales strategies based on competitive selling, especially in Government, Education, and larger named accounts, e.g. Fortune 500.
• Hire, Manage, and Scale a team of sales people focused on selling within large enterprises.
• Implement strategies to improve trial win rates, beat the competition, and develop stronger technical buyer relationships.
• Develop engaging demonstrations in collaboration with our Sales, Marketing and Training Teams to both business and technical users.
• Partner with Product Management to effectively represent strategic requirements for large enterprise prospects.
• Partner with Product Marketing on effective strategies to manage and deliver demonstrations, maintain demo environments, and respond to RFPs.
• Present to prospects, customers and partners, at external events, conferences, seminars, etc.
• Work in concert with Senior Vice President of Sales to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue targets (Be a leader and a closer)
• Develop sales plan and target Government and Enterprise verticals (MDUs, Hospitality, Healthcare, Commercial Real Estate, Logistics, Retail, Casinos, etc.) and customers to meet sales revenue targets
• Schedule and attend sales meetings to present Geoverse’s value proposition and identify new opportunities
• Provide competitive proposals, highlighting Geoverse’s value proposition
• Develop strong relationships with decision-makers/influencers with each opportunity
• Maintain account information in Geoverse’s CRM system
• Drive opportunities with internal customers (program management, Implementation, RF Design and Professional Services) to deliver proposals and close deals with external customers.
• 10+ years' experience in a sales leadership role selling into government, enterprise and commercial accounts
• 5+ years' experience managing sales teams
• Experience recruiting, hiring, and developing sales people
• A deep understanding of in-building small cell architecture and operations, CBRS and LTE eco-systems, and prominent solutions within them
• The ability to take complex pieces of technology and explain them in a simple and easy to understand way.
• Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
• Intellectual curiosity, great problem-solving skills and passion for continuous improvement.
• Previous experience working with/presenting to executive level prospects and customers.
• Experience with modern technical selling best practices and selling in a competitive environment, including implementing new or improved trial, demo, and RFP process.
• Proven track record of success in a fast growing and scaling business.
• Current and demonstrable experience with Face to Face consultative selling
• Proven prospecting, networking and business development skills
• Self-motivated team player with a polished presence and strong negotiation skills
• Bachelors’ degree
• Location – TBD
Preferred (but Not Required)
• Thorough understanding of competitive landscape with CSPs and Real Estate Owners (Verticals to include, MDUs, Commercial office, Logistics, Healthcare, Hospitality, Sports and Entertainment, etc.)
• Good practical understanding of cellular and cloud-centric architectures.
• Comfort level working in a metric-driven environment, including reporting on and improving business performance against a set of monthly KPIs and metrics.