VP, Strategic Accounts
Any, CA, USA | Green Dot Corporation
Job Description:70 people have viewed this job
Reporting to the SVP, Baas / Enterprise Account Management, the VP of Strategic Accounts will lead all facets of Green Dot’s customer-facing business relationships with Apple for the Apple Cash program.In addition to owning the client relationship, this individual will be responsible for leading cross-functional team members in Pasadena, CA to deliver revenue growth targets for their assigned customers.This is a highly strategic role that works closely with the CEO and Chief of Enterprise Accounts to deliver overall strategy, business objectives and assigned growth targets.
A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, results-oriented environment and be responsible for:
• Own all business objectives for Apple Pay Cash - delivering and executing a detailed plan for rapid growth and ensuring Management Plan targets are met and exceeded
• Act as primary business point of contact with partner execs, defining their requirements, aligning with the relevant stakeholders, and making them delighted with the partnership experience.
• Own the process of creating and delivering advanced data and analytics tools to drive partner decision making and ensure they can secure funding for program growth
• Systematize the business for scale, by creating standardized workflows, templates, and business processes in a way that can be replicated and tracked with maximum efficiency
• Focus on and continuously monitor key financial metrics including new customer acquisition, GDV, PV, and transactions growth. Drive resulting initiatives with the appropriate level of urgency
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• At least 10 years in a comparable role in the payments industry.
• Demonstrated success in managing large, complex business relationships.
• Strong financial acumen with ability to achieve revenue and profit growth across a wide range of products and services.
• Team player that thrives within white-space, demonstrated ability to deliver in challenging situations where problem or resolution is ambiguous
• Strong negotiation, leadership qualities and communication skills with an ability to influence others.
• Ability to think strategically about partnership across multiple business units (marketing, network partners, product, brand, etc.).
• Hands-on and collaborative style and a bias to action which is focused on bottom line results.
• Ability to serve as an internal thought leader, working closely with the Chief Revenue Office and all his cross-functional direct reports to maximize business opportunities.
• Ability to manage and lead teams and people. Provide timely feedback and performance and career development discussions that help employees grow to their highest potential.
Already a member? Sign In