VP Strategy, Customer Experience
N/A, Singapore | Lazada
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:65 people have viewed this job
The Customer Experience (CX) team is responsible for improving end to end customer journey experience for both Buyers and Sellers.
You are required to own and execute Singapore strategic, cross-functional projects and with strong background in leading program as well as track record of strategic and tactical program execution.
This position requires CX strategy setting, clear project definition and regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
To be successful in this position, you need to be innovative, analytical, strategic and a technical operations leader expert.
Reporting directly to Chief Customer Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Overall design, implementation, execution, control and completion of key strategic projects
- Defining requirements and high level process/system solutions agreeing with business teams across the company (Payments, customer service, commercial, CX, product, operations, etc) for E2E Delivery experience products
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, with successful implementations considering all stakeholders with early identification and mitigation of potential risks and issues
- Support the monitoring of all KPIs & initiatives and ensure we deliver quality, reliability, scalability, productivity as per plan
- 8 to 10 years of experience. Masters degree in Business, preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience.
- Able to think big and deliver initiatives from concept to execution.
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Owns sound Leadership, Communication and Negotiation skills and is strong in influencing others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Already a member? Sign In