Washington, DC, USA | The Barton Partnership
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:98 people have viewed this job
Our client is a leading Private Equity, Enterprise SaaS provider that also operate within Digital Media. They continue to see year on year growth through prudent investments and a collaborative management team that are always focused on both organic and inorganic growth.Due to their success they are looking to hire a VP of Strategy & Corporate Development to their Washington D.C. team.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President with view to the CEO, you will be recommending and providing commercial insight on all strategic concepts including competitive analysis, new markets to expand, potential divestitures and reallocation of previous R&D investments.You will develop corporate strategies and play an essential role in leading the business through change.In addition, you will actively work with business unit leaders and functional support teams to identify, plan and execute complex projects for multiple business units.
Along with these responsibilities, you will be involved in identifying and leading new opportunities for M&A and presenting imperative data to support your analysis. This will include commercial due diligence, market entry, reviewing legal documents and any analytical work to support your strategic business plan.As a key member of the leadership team you are expected to not only manage multiple projects simultaneously but also independently manage all phases of projects from conception through to delivery.You will be managing a team that will support you in executing strategic initiatives.
Our client offers a generous compensation package plus bonus while providing a work environment where exposure to internal and external stakeholders is consistently present.Furthermore, our client supports flexible working to allow you and your team to work autonomously and as efficiently as you can.
- Enterprise Software/SaaS work experience is preferred
- BA / BS degree required with relevant coursework. MBA preferred.
- Extensive experience between a Management Consulting firm and then into Corporate.
- Preferred experience in Management Consulting with a focus within TMT (required).
- Strong M&A experience managing the full end to end process (required).
- Advanced research and analytical skills and possess the ability to incorporate the most suitable practices and innovation into project recommendations.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to summarize information is a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with C-level executives and other senior leaders of the company.
- Self-motivated with a professional business etiquette.
- Advanced skillset in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Already a member? Sign In